Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    LETS ROAR!!!!!

Talking on the phones now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

whats the count?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If this one fails, they will vote again at five according to NumbersUSA

NO CLOTURE.

Voting to close debate on the bill now.

cloture rejected
    aye 33
    no 63
    needed 60 aye votes to pass
    It will be voted on again later. Keep calling and faxing Senators to VOTE NO on CLoture and NO on S1348!
    If they get cloture later today they will vote on S1348 Friday and I believe it will pass.

Welcome to ALIPAC miami!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

E-mailed all 100 senators W's ALIPAC statement. Have also called several Senator's offices on the phones, as well. Now that cloture has failed once, Snake face Reid has stated he'll bring it up for another vote for cloture at 5 pm. This bill appears to be crumbling but the sacary thing is that many Senators want to get something passed no matter how bad it is. There will be a lot of arm twisting and back door dealing within the next few hours. Don't fel comfortable that Kennedy, et. al. will let his boondoggle go down. There's a lot of snake oil being bought and sold on the Senate floor. Keep up the Pressure
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Referring to Kates faxes, last night Sessions called the traitors Masters of the Universe several times
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast