Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATE IMMIGRATION BILL: Social Security Giveaway!

Brittanicus note: I spend a lot of time digging into Congressional records to find information on the culprits who would destroy the American way of life. I came out of retirement to fight for our nation, against the morons who walk the halls of Washington. Every day my letters keep the (AARP) American Association of Retired People) well informed on the illegal immigration subject. Either incumbents or new candidate need to be defeated and held to the fire. I'm sick of using my phone and pressing (one) for English or (two) Spanish. Go to Mexico and see how well you do under their laws. Enter their country illegally, no questions, jail or even far worse; when nobodies around?

Lou Dobbs (CNN cable) has a click connect on his website, www.loudobbs.com. Here you can tell these Un-American Senators that we know their names and we will be dumping them in November, and 2008 general election.

In addition, www.numbersusa.com, has the free faxing service, with built in letters that you can send. This includes extra blank area for your own dialog. Give these BXXXXXXX a peice of your mind.

Remember www.americanpatrol.com has all the news on illegal immigration. You can read about the terrible toll, unfettered illegal aliens have torn a land apart. Read about the murders, child molesters, DUI hit and runs and how our law are trying to cope. Other than CNN website, they all have considerable links to groups and organization "who say enough is Enough!"

THESE ARE THE 50 SENATORS WHO VOTED TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY SAFETY NET. THESE TRAITORS HAVE DONE NOTHING TO STOP THE RAMPANT THEFT & FRAUD OF SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS, CITIZENS ID's. THE SOCIAL SECURITY HAVE REMAINED SILENT, AS MILLIONS OF AMERICAN LIVES HAVE BEEN WRECKED AND COMPROMISED. IN THE FUTURE EVEN OUR YOUNG CHILDREN WILL FIND THEIR SS# HAVE BEEN FRAUDULENTLY CONVERTED FOR OTHER PURPOSES, NOT TO FORGET OUR SOLDIERS FIGHTING OVERSEAS. THE IRS HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS AND LET THIS HAPPEN. U.S. TAXPAYERS HAVE BEEN SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET IN THE NAME OF THE CORPORATE WEALTHY, THE FREE TRADERS AND THE OPEN BORDER LOBBIEST. BEFORE THE RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THIS SENATE, WHETHER DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENT OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAVE THROWN AMERICA TO THE WOLFS IN THE NAME OF COMMERCE AND TRADE.

June 13, 2006

"If you make yourselves sheep, the wolves will eat you." -- Benjamin Franklin

THESE ARE THE SENATORS WHO VOTED TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS. REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL PARTY, THESE POLITICIANS NEED TO BE DEFEATED IN 2006, 2008 OR 2010 WHENEVER THEY COME UP FOR OFFICE.SEND THIS TO ANYONE YOU KNOW IN ANY OF THE STATES LISTED. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEED TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION. THAT IS UNLESS THEY DO NOT MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS WHEN AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE BEING LEFT OUT.

Grouped by Home State Alabama:

Alaska:Stevens (R-AK),Yea---

Arizona:McCain (R-AZ),Yea---

Arkansas:Lincoln (D-AR),Yea---Pryor(D-AR),Yea---

California:Boxer (D-CA),Yea----Feinstein(D-CA),Yea---

Colorado:Salazar (D-CO),Yea---

Connecticut:Dodd (D-CT),Yea----Lieberman(D-CT),yea---

Delaware:Biden (D-DE),Yea----Carper (D-DE),Yea---

Florida: MEL MARTINEZ(R-FL),Yea---

Georgia: Hawaii:Akaka(D-HI),Yea---Inouye (D-HI),Yea----

Idaho:

Illinois:Durbin (D-IL),Yea----Obama (D-IL),Yea----

Indiana:Bayh (D-IN),Yea----Lugar (R-IN),Yea----

Iowa:Harkin (D-IA),Yea---

Kansas:Brownback (R-KS),Yea----

Kentucky:

Louisiana:Landrieu(D-LA),Yea----

Maine:

Maryland:Mikulski(D-MD),Yea----Sarbanes( D-MD),Yea----

Massachusetts:Kennedy(D-MA),Yea----Kerry (D-MA),Yea----

Michigan:Levin (D-MI),Yea----Stabenow (D-MI),Yea

Minnesota:

Mississippi:

Missouri:

Montana:Baucus (D-MT), Yea

Nebraska:Hagel (R-NE), Yea

Nevada:Reid (D-NV), Yea

New Hampshire:

New Jersey:Lautenberg (D-NJ),Yea----Menendez(D-NJ), Yea

New Mexico:Bingaman (D-NM), Yea

New York:Clinton (D-NY),Yea----Schumer (D-NY),Yea

North Carolina:

North Dakota:Dorgan (D-ND), Yea

Ohio:DeWine (R-OH), YeaVoinovich (R-OH), Yea

Oklahoma:

Oregon:Wyden (D-OR), Yea

Pennsylvania:Specter (R-PA), Yea

Rhode Island:Chafee (R-RI), YeaReed (D-RI), Yea

South Carolina:Graham (R-SC), Yea

South Dakota: Johnson (D-SD ), Yea

Tennessee:

Texas:

Utah:

Vermont:Jeffords (I-VT),Yea----Leahy (D-VT),Yea----

Virginia:

Washington:Cantwell (D-WA),Yea----Murray (D-WA),Yea

West Virginia:Rockefeller D-WV), Not Voting

Wisconsin:Feingold (D-WI),Yea----Kohl (D-WI), Yea

Wyoming:

Welcome Casca........you mentioned something about AARP and as a member I've been hard pressed to find any information on their stance. What little I have learned doesn't look very promising. I realize your just a member like I am but do you have any knowledge about this?

I'm in a state of the traitors and holding out on some common sense from the house. Glad your comming out of retirement to fight with us on this issue. You're in great company here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have already told both senators from New Jersey, Lautenberg and Menendez (who was appointed while a US House rep) via e-mails that neither are fit to serve in the congress because of their despicable track record regarding illegal immigration.

I guess the good Senator's decided since they can't seem to find a resolution to "fix" the social security system, they just thought they would get rid of it once and for all by giving it away to illegals!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

THESE ARE THE 50 SENATORS WHO VOTED TO GIVE ILLEGAL ALIENS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY SAFETY NET. THESE TRAITORS HAVE DONE NOTHING TO STOP THE RAMPANT THEFT & FRAUD OF SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS, CITIZENS ID's. THE SOCIAL SECURITY HAVE REMAINED SILENT, AS MILLIONS OF AMERICAN LIVES HAVE BEEN WRECKED AND COMPROMISED. IN THE FUTURE EVEN OUR YOUNG CHILDREN WILL FIND THEIR SS# HAVE BEEN FRAUDULENTLY CONVERTED FOR OTHER PURPOSES, NOT TO FORGET OUR SOLDIERS FIGHTING OVERSEAS. THE IRS HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS AND LET THIS HAPPEN. U.S. TAXPAYERS HAVE BEEN SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET IN THE NAME OF THE CORPORATE WEALTHY, THE FREE TRADERS AND THE OPEN BORDER LOBBIEST. BEFORE THE RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, THIS SENATE, WHETHER DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, INDEPENDENT OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAVE THROWN AMERICA TO THE WOLFS IN THE NAME OF COMMERCE AND TRADE.
    I agree, it's utterly DISGUSTING! What galls me further is that the Social Security Adminstration is actively aiding and abetting the millions that are commiting identity theft, a felony. Every time the SSA notifies a business that a SS# doesn't match the name of an employee on their payroll, they are not only aware that a crime has been committed, they also know the name of the victim whose number is being fraudulently used! You would think that, at the very least, the SSA would alert the victims so that they could take precautionary measures, right? WRONG! The SSA never contacts the victim. Indeed, it appears that the privacy of the thief, and the business that hired him/her, take precedence over the potential damage this could cause the true SS# holder.

The only way to right this wrong, besides throwing these bums out of office and NEVER letting an illegal draw a dime of SS, would be to disperse the $519 billion the SSA has in it's "suspense file" among the Americans citizens whose SS#'s were fraudulantly used to accumulate that sum.

...you mentioned something about AARP and as a member I've been hard pressed to find any information on their stance.
    AAPR was a Gold Level sponser of this years National Council of la Raza's ALMA awards, which was broadcast in a prime time slot ABC a few weeks ago. In case you didn't know, NCLR is anti-American organization that supports open borders, amnesty and drivers' licenses for illegal aliens.

The star of the AARP commercial, which aired during the program, was non other than the NCLR president herself, Janet Murguia. The entire commercial was in the spanish language.

Go here and click on sponsers.

http://www.almaawards.com/home.html

NCLR like a lot of Hispanic organizations operate under our system of law which they are against....they do not represent American ideals.

I wonder if the AARP has any idea of the LaRaza agenda other than being smoozed.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Newmexican, all I can think of when I consider Hispanic organizations is that they function much like the mafia.....smoozing is the name of the game.

Re: SENATE IMMIGRATION BILL: Social Security Giveaway!

Quote Originally Posted by Casca
    Brittanicus note: I spend a lot of time digging into Congressional records to find information on the culprits who would destroy the American way of life. I came out of retirement to fight for our nation, against the morons who walk the halls of Washington.
    Wyoming:
    Welcome Casca. Is AARP in favor of illegal immigration?
    To be honest, we NEVER needed AARP, and its not in anyone's best interest to join. There are a few other retirement organizations that dont demand a fee, and also offer alot of advice as well as discounts.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast