Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is in control?

The ss earmings in the suspense file will be distributed to illegal aliens. American citizens who spent our whole lives paying into it will see nothing. Typical of the go to hell, screw yourselves attitude this lousy, stinking, worthless, waste of taxpayer dollars, jackass defacto Mexican government has towards Americans.

I wonder how many Jorge Rodriguez's have my ssn compliments of the damn VA and the El Bushero demonseed administration.

(AARP) But my commentary is spread NATIONWIDE!

Whatever the idealogy of the (AARP) my comments and letters still have an audience? Obviously, I cannot say what percentage actually follows through with my suggestions, such as inandate some small town media with comments and letters. I'm only one pair of hands, but I like to think that I have made a difference? Today my commentary was fully acknowledged by the editor/screeners and published in the NEW YORK SUN. As long as I can get the word out; urgent alerts during the McCain/Kennedy Comprehensive amnesty crisis, I'm a happy camper.

The "Save Act" is on my nationwide agenda, and I have just drafted a new commentary for all my free accounts tomorrow.

I use google news reports and then expand my energy on thir website. If its a new newspaper I evaluate it for transparency then subscribe. According what's going on during the day; my sideline business or running errands, my word-processor is in full swing.

Of course of my letters are held over in my email "KEEPERS" file and then, as the subject matter potends I follow through with my letter. Sometimes it's something quite original from the article, so I have to reframe my letter somewhat so I can get my thoughts across. In addition, www.indexer, has a good list of small print topic, so I manage to chase my letter there. ww.liberty post has a section, addressing borders, so that also gets my attention.

I go from one major or small newspaper to the other, adding my subject matter.

In other words I flood the media, with my sovereignty comments. It WORKS!

There are many very small penny newspapers on the Internet, so right now I'm attacking these limited areas of Iowa.

Friends, Activist! Have a great day.

MW
    I see most of them are Democrats. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hello Casca And welcome.

You make this old fogey seem so lazy -

nittygritty Good to see you again - how are things in OK?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

butterbean wrote,

Welcome Casca. Is AARP in favor of illegal immigration?
    To be honest, we NEVER needed AARP, and its not in anyone's best interest to join. There are a few other retirement organizations that dont demand a fee, and also offer alot of advice as well as discounts.
    I would be interested in a list of alternative orgs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not 'there' yet, but when I am, it'll be good to keep organizations like the below in mind:

TREA Senior Citizens League (http://www.tscl.org or http://www.seniorsleague.org/ ) - spearheaded the effort to disclose and STOP the Soc. Sec. Totalization Agreement with Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I wasn't surprised to see McCain, Dodd, Biden, and Clinton on the list. However, seeing Sen. Dorgan's name on the list did actually surprise me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

xyz
    This contravenes Supreme Court ruling: Hoffman Plastics v NLRB
    Can Congress pass an illegal law?
    Why hasn't anyone filed for an injunction against this give away?
    Do our groups have an organized legal department to file law suits on behalf of the US citizens in these cases?
    We pay BILLIONS for legal services and Federal Marshals and are now forced to defend the Rulings of the Supreme Court through private donations?
    This is a travesty!

I'm now convinced that illegal invaders are voting in our elections. Why else would our elected officials continue to pass legislation that aids and abetts the illegal alien population at the expense and detrement of the American Citizen. Many of our elected officials could care less where those votes come from so long as they remain in power.

Why do you think there is such resistance to voter ID laws that are being debated. If you truly cared about the integrety of the political process then such law would be a no brainer. If you only care about votes, irrespective if they are illegal, then of of course you will be against such requirements.

Anyone who opposed voter ID law is suspect in my book! This is nothing more than elected officials looking out for their constituency.

This would have to be the case, especially in California where Boxer and Feinstein both continue to push for legislation that would make life easier here for the illegal invaders. I suspect there are anywhere from 3-5 million illegal aliens in California alone. it would not surprise me onw bit to learn these illegals are voting in our elections. It's the only reason I can come up with to explain why our elected officials continue to pass legislation that aids and abetts the illegal invader. Simply disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I'm now convinced that illegal invaders are voting in our elections. Why else would our elected officials continue to pass legislation that aids and abetts the illegal alien population at the expense and detrement of the American Citizen. Many of our elected officials could care less where those votes come from so long as they remain in power.

Why do you think there is such resistance to voter ID laws that are being debated. If you truly cared about the integrety of the political process then such law would be a no brainer. If you only care about votes, irrespective if they are illegal, then of of course you will be against such requirements.

Anyone who opposed voter ID law is suspect in my book! This is nothing more than elected officials looking out for their constituency.

This would have to be the case, especially in California where Boxer and Feinstein both continue to push for legislation that would make life easier here for the illegal invaders. I suspect there are anywhere from 3-5 million illegal aliens in California alone. it would not surprise me onw bit to learn these illegals are voting in our elections. It's the only reason I can come up with to explain why our elected officials continue to pass legislation that aids and abetts the illegal invader. Simply disgusting!
    Of course they are voting... On top of that they keep tring to make it easier by giving the DL's. Remember the Motor Voter thing..
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast