Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate Leader Reid Says He Can Find Enough Votes to Pass Imm

Senate Leader Reid Says He Can Find Enough Votes to Pass Immigration Reform
    By Diego Graglia, FI2W web editor

Sen. Harry Reid - Photo: reid.senate.gov
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D.-Nev.) says that even if a dozen Democratic senators decide not to back an immigration reform bill, he [u][b]is “sureâ€

Translation: We're gonna Ram It Down the public's throat!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Translation: We're gonna Ram It Down the public's throat!!!

he will probably use some law thats on the books that hasnt been used in over 150 years, like he tried to do back in 07.
    get ready for this

ELE

Harry Reid, American Traitor!

We can’t deport 11 million undocumented people, we can’t do it physically and financially, as some would want,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We all know of 3 traitors in the Republican party, two are from my state regretfully......

I think Reid is lying. He says that all the time and then goes away with his tail between his
    legs and his horns on his head.

We have no jobs for Americans why the hell would we want 30-40 million illegals here to take them?
    It's time we helped ourselves and not people that raped America and STILL demand more!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    We all know of 3 traitors in the Republican party, two are from my state regretfully......

I think Reid is lying. He says that all the time and then goes away with his tail between his
    legs and his horns on his head.

We have no jobs for Americans why the hell would we want 30-40 million illegals here to take them?
    It's time we helped ourselves and not people that raped America and STILL demand more!!!!
    yeah i do feel sorry for you but here in texas, we all have flip floppers too.

I hope he does push it - to enrage the Nevada citizens enough to dump him next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I hope he does push it - to enrage the Nevada citizens enough to dump him next year.
    Yep, I say bring it on. I'm ready to get this over with and they keep pussy footin around with it. Feeling like Im in constant limbo is really taking a toll. I bet people from BOTH sides of this issue would agree with that.

He's a frog. I'll never forget winning an argument against his pro-illegal staffer. LOL.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

[quote]“We can’t deport 11 million undocumented people, we can’t do it physically and financially, as some would want,â€
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast