Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think he can get enough votes to get himslef re-elected let alone find enough votes to pass amnesty. If they thought the American people were angry last time, just try to pass it this time. I wish I could be president for 1 month. I would tell them all that if you aren't here legally, get out. IF you don't get out we will hunt you down and deport your butts. If that means I am a racist, then I guess I am a racist.

[quote]“We can’t deport 11 million undocumented people, we can’t do it physically and financially, as some would want,â€
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

April
    William needs help here! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-159705.html

Dirty Harry

Please Harry, try this again like in 2007, and your next pay check will be from the Soup Line!

Trying to get any form of Amnesty passed while unemployment is above 5% is asking the American public to swollow the posion pill!

WON'T HAPPEN HARRY!

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12