Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ugg reid is spreaking, i feel my breakfast coming up, i can't stand this idiot
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Reid is a broken record. Geee, how many times is he going to say the same old thing? What a waste of wind.

Poor Tommy, my illegal alien friend that has no respect for the law or Americans. Tommy is a criminal, Tommy has been in America illegally, Tommy has been committing fraud by saying he is able to work in the US.

Reid, if you respect the law, you should have turned Tommy in because he is a criminal!!! What kind of Senator are you that can turn your back on the rule of law?

Talk Radio, "generator of simpicity". Well, now we are all haters.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MSNBC is having a field day with this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets vote already..
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Reid is a broken record. Geee, how many times is he going to say the same old thing? What a waste of wind.

Dixie
    Yep and here he is on the family who all were immigrants.

Yo! Reid! You said this yesterday!!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    HE is droning on and one, trying to use any manipulation he can think of!! He is pathetic!!!! Now he wants us to feel sorry for him because of all the calls and messages he gets where Americans are angry about this BIll!!

What a loser!!! PITY US AMERICANS, YOU TRAITOR!!! WE who are suffering because of illegal immigration!!!

but Mr. Reid! your father-in-law came here legally!

Ok, am I the only one that is tired of getting called a racist hate spewer? I don't know about you guys but none of my calls and faxes were lacking professionalism, nor were they in any way racist.

They are doing the discount American's voice dance and its disgusting.

Mr. Reid. Is Tommy's buddy here legally? If not he should be deported and Tommy should be arrested for aiding and abetting Illegal behavior.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Reid is stalling to buy some arm twisting time.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast