Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator DeMint says keep it loud!!

I just heard on the radio, the Laura Ingram Show that Senator DeMint wants us to keep the calls coming!! We can't let up now!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We are already loud and getting louder.

SECURE THE BORDERS

ENFORCE THE LAWS

NO AMNESTY
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just made my two calls to Senators Feinstein and Boxer.
    Feinstein aid told me every Senator has read the bill and understands it, Right. I went on how almost no one could understand the whole 600 + pages. Loop holes hidden that will surface after passing. I think they are getting a little worn down in her office.
    Boxer's Aid said she is still against the bill so far!
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

[quote]Senator XXXXX;

Remember when Bush said “Mission Accomplishedâ€

bttt

(w/ contact info in new sig line - below):

Called and gave him/staffers an 'atta boy'...

Added this as a last paragraph to the above fax:

[quote]The SOLUTION is simple. Break this into at least two bills. Enact enforcement measures that bolster the laws ALREADY ON THE BOOKS (that Bush is ignoring). Then work on a bill to address those people already here once those measures are being enforced. The current bill does NOT do this despite a lot of “Mission Accomplishedâ€

Quote Originally Posted by sd_hog
    Just made my two calls to Senators Feinstein and Boxer.
    Feinstein aid told me every Senator has read the bill and understands it, Right. I went on how almost no one could understand the whole 600 + pages. Loop holes hidden that will surface after passing. I think they are getting a little worn down in her office.
    Boxer's Aid said she is still against the bill so far!
    I hear you sd_hog. I am from San Diego to.

Feinstein = waste

We REALLY need to vote her out of office next time around.

Boxer surprised me with her vote, but I still don't trust her.

Any idea how many times the oligarchy in DC can keep this bill coming back?

It's like the beginning of a pattern. "Voted down? OK, let's vote on it again. Voted down? OK, let's vote on it again. Voted down? OK, let's vote on it again. . .", as if they are trying to do this until big business gets what they payed for.

This can't keep up forever, and if it does we need to do more. There must be multiple failsafe check/balances in our government system that was put in to wrest back democracy from politicians in this kind of situation It's unlawful on every aspect because what's going on in DC isn't democracy, it's oligarchy. It's utterly obvious, in your face, *undemocratic*, and I doubt there could be a more clear example of nation hijack!

Yet, the globalists in our government are so bold now they are operating openly, and right in front of us! They are so confident in the ability of their monopoly on mass media, which is nothing more than a propaganda brainwashing machine, and their alliances in the world of the elite, they no longer fear openly conducting their agenda against the American people. This is a sign of bigger things than a suicidal amnesty bill. What other kinds of evil will the money worshiping, avarice ridden elites try to pass off on the American people? Little bad laws add up to big trouble! Not that anything else will matter very much if the globalist elite get their way with this amnesty bill.

How much of OUR money has the government STOLEN from us to promote, and fund illegal immigration into our country right under our noses? They have advertised for illegals to come into the US, and rewarded them with health care, schooling, housing, jobs, and the list goes on!

If the government is failing to enforce our laws, and it has been effectively hijacked by treasonous men and women, there is always a way to set it right. These politicians are hired lackeys of big business who've dishonesty snuck into our nations capitol posing as true Americans. We've got to realize that.

God forbid it should ever come to the point where we have to exercise our second amendment rights. The possibility isn't a pleasant one. The only possibility that I like less, is the possibility that Americans allow a hijacked government to destroy our great country in the name of globalism, and Americans become a conquered people on the road to extinction. We know that our second amendment rights address just this issue. We know how complacent much of America has become with the success and prosperity of our nation. We must acknowledge that it was through actions protected under the second amendment to which we owe our freedom. It's up to us as citizens to "keep all options on the table", because if there are "Some American jobs American government just won't do", we will have to do them ourselves. It's not only our right as American citizens, it's our responsibility. As sobering a thought as it may be, we have to realize our forefathers fight for freedom isn't a one time sacrifice, but an ongoing sacrifice we may very well have to directly contribute to in our own lifetime here in the homeland. God Bless our troops in harms way, and God Bless every American.

"If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31
    "If God be for us, who can be against us?" -Romans 8:31

Majority....AMEN!!!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast