Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

<div>"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."
    - Clarence Darrow</div>

Quote Originally Posted by herelegally
    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    I get the same in a letter and a email from her office, she is a idiot! Her staff are idiots also, they cant answer a damn thing.

T
    I fear you are right. Just read a quote from Difi on another web site. Today, she says she is "still not there" on signing on to guest worker. In the end, I suspect she will squat to the squatters.

I also emailed Barbara Boxer but have not heard a word from her. You?
    Boxer is another idiot, i have branded a racist for my positions on this issue and i have also been spoken to by both staffs like i dont know what iam talking about. These two will do what they are told to vote for simple as that.

T

They pro amnesty groups have been picketing her offices - beating the drums and dancing. I wonder if they called HER a European Illegal to her face?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think "blanket amnesty" means just let them all stay if they are here already.

I think that everyone--even the two faced politicians-- would prefer to leave a keyhole open to get out the bad guys like gang members, cartel members, etc.

Therefore, it is very easy for them to say they don't support "blanket amnesty." Narrow it down to "guest worker" status and see what they say.

My congressman and my senator seem to think "guest workers" are a good thing. Then you have some ammunition to work with "guest workers" you have amnesty for some but not all. I think amnesty for NONE is better. Rewards for criminals in any form is wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12