Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lan

Senator direct email addresses anyone?

Is it possible to email members of the Senate directly...i.e. not thru their website?

Try this site...and remember to email their staff also:
    http://www.conservativeusa.org/mega-cong.htm

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have all the information on Alipac

Lan

Yes...but

Thanx for the info but I already have these links. I was just wondering if there was a simple way to send emails direct to the Rep. Senators not by inputting the info into their forms.

I have already emailed my California Senators, not that that will make any difference, and all the staffers of all the Senate Reps. Also called local and McConnell to let them have a piece of my mind.

What I'm looking for is a direct email so I can send to all the Reps in the Senate without filling out 49 separate forms (I am still trying to have a life while I do my bit for America).

I've tried firstname_lastname@senate. gov and senator_lastname@senate.gov and had them all rejected.

Any ideas?

This method of not being able to e-mail other than your own rep. bugs me. I know where you're coming from. Perhaps the best alternative is snail mail.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...