Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator DOLE OF NC is a NO vote on Cloture!

Great news! Call of the calls to Sen. Dole's offices unless you are calling to say Thank You for her NO vote on Cloture.

We just received word from her office that she intends to vote NO.

If someone could please update our contact list with this info.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Just called too and they told me the same!!

Need to really hammer Burr now because every written response I ever got from him on the issue was double-speak. I believe he will vote Yes on cloture without tremendous pressure to the contrary! According to staffer I spoke with just before 12 he is on his way to the office now!

What about Senator Burr of NC

How about Senator Burr from North Carolina. Do you know how he will vote
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Our calls to Burr need to ask him to join Senator Dole in her NO VOTE on Cloture.
    W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New post with info about BURR SUPPORTING MCCAIN for Pres.

No wonder why he's not COMMITTING

I haven't been able to reach his DC office, but Burr's WS & Wilmington offices said he hasn't made a decision yet. Said he's reading the whole bill & wants to be fair.

I told her a yes for cloture is a yes for amnesty. VOTE NO!

Excellent point W! I tell you that Burr is a sneaky one. Don't be surprised if he comes out with intentions to vote NO on cloture and then the record reports otherwise tomorrow! Hammer away at him anyway...at least we can call him on the carpet later if he does something stupid!

I just called Senator Dole's DC office to say thank you. Working on Burr again......still can't get a definitive answer out of his staffers.
    Ron Paul 2008

Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot
    I just called Senator Dole's DC office to say thank you. Working on Burr again......still can't get a definitive answer out of his staffers.
    Guy in Burr's office said Burr's site would be updated with info and a statement released when he decides.

Reminded them again, he represents constituents and not big business & he should vote with Dole: NO ON CLOTURE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast