Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Dole needs funds

I get weekly, and sometimes even daily requests from Sen. Dole soliciting funds for some cause or other. I got one via e-mail today. And here is my answer to her request:

Dear Senator Dole,

Have you or the rest of the Republicans who keep kicking around bills but passing none done anything to help the American people put a stop to the invasion illegal aliens? Have you gone to the border to see what the situation is or commended the valiant Sheriffs who are in Washington trying to make you see what the people on the border are up against?

When you and all your associates have done these things, when HR 4437 passes just exactly as it left the House of Representatives, when a fence runs the length of the US/Mexico border then you contact me for donations and we will talk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    HELL YES, JJ!!!!!! THAT'S the way to make 'em listen!

Next time they ask for money, send them a couple of these.

Maybe we could sent them one for every illegal in the US!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good email, hope you have better luck at getting an answer from madam high and mighty than I am. How did she ever get elected ? She is like New York's forked tongue Hillary. Never there before getting elected

What does she need money for, with all of Bob's checks coming in from U.A.E.????

pa

Banned
    Permission to cut and paste????

I've gotten several letters from Dole, asking for donations. I did the same, sent them back to her, on her postage, telling her not a dime until illegal immigration is stopped. Every response I've gotten from her, concerning illegal aliens, has been a parroting of whatever Bush says. She's pretty much worthless.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by WavTek
    I've gotten several letters from Dole, asking for donations. I did the same, sent them back to her, on her postage, telling her not a dime until illegal immigration is stopped. Every response I've gotten from her, concerning illegal aliens, has been a parroting of whatever Bush says. She's pretty much worthless.
    WavTek,
    I have to disagree with you, she is not "pretty much worthless" The Lady is totally worthless. I would really like for someone to inform/educate me on her. Please show me something she has done to help the elderly with social security and Medicaid. Where has she saved American's jobs or helped to stop one illegal immigrant from entering the country.

Tell that worthless hack that you already donate to her, it's called her salary from your tax dollars. You tell her that she won't receive a dime from you until she stops wasting our tax dollars and starts earning her salary paid for by us. Do your job, stop rewarding criminals and job thieves with amnesty and guest worker programs and call on Bush to close the borders and enforce the laws that are already on the books or look for another line of work.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL H ad-Enuf--I wouldn't waste the money for a postage stamp to send her anything.