Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I can't believe he is proud of that piece of crap!
    Those fines are a JOKE.
    Immigration laws are not broken...they are not enforced. With the exception of anchor babies...THIS ONE DEFINATELY NEEDS TO BE FIXED AND SHUT DOWN!
    Exploitation and abuse? If you think they are getting abused...SEND THEM HOME. The ones that are really GETTING ABUSED HERE are the American people. With all this crap being passed for illegal aliens rights, what about American rights???
    Border security??? When? You're just stalling until you get this amnesty you traitors want.
    Greedy business want CHEAP LABOR, we have workers here willing to do the jobs ILLEGALS HAVE ROBBED AMERICAN WORKERS of doing because they would have to pay a decent wage!
    Oh so if we don't give them citizenship we will have desperate people crossing our borders??? GUESS WHAT...YOU keep this up and you are going to have desperate AMERICANS fighting for what little rights YOU LEAVE US!
    They don't intend harm for our country. The truth is (CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING) ITS RUINING OUR COUNTRY!!!!! If Big Business wasn't running this show...no one would be hiding in the shadows...and our borders would be closed!
    30 million illegal aliens...because they are here now we have to let them stay??? YOU would like us to believe that CRAP wouldn't you! IT CAN BE DONE YOU KNOW IT AND SO DO WE!
    TAKE ALL THAT MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THEM IN WELFARE,EDUCATION,MEDICAL...THE FUNDING OF RACIST ORGANIZATIONS...AND YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY...IF THAT IS YOUR EXCUSE.

Like I said I wouldn't waste a vote on a traitor like you! YOU, TED KENNEDY and ALL THE REST OF YOU TRAITORS NEED TO TAKE THAT BILL AND SHOVE IT!!!!!

Ronster, Great statement!!!! Me too!!!!

I think we'd better try to get JAK calmed down a little before he blows a gasket.

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I can't believe he is proud of that piece of crap!
    Those fines are a JOKE.
    Immigration laws are not broken...they are not enforced. With the exception of anchor babies...THIS ONE DEFINATELY NEEDS TO BE FIXED AND SHUT DOWN!
    Exploitation and abuse? If you think they are getting abused...SEND THEM HOME. The ones that are really GETTING ABUSED HERE are the American people. With all this crap being passed for illegal aliens rights, what about American rights???
    Border security??? When? You're just stalling until you get this amnesty you traitors want.
    Greedy business want CHEAP LABOR, we have workers here willing to do the jobs ILLEGALS HAVE ROBBED AMERICAN WORKERS of doing because they would have to pay a decent wage!
    Oh so if we don't give them citizenship we will have desperate people crossing our borders??? GUESS WHAT...YOU keep this up and you are going to have desperate AMERICANS fighting for what little rights YOU LEAVE US!
    They don't intend harm for our country. The truth is (CAN YOU HEAR ME SCREAMING) ITS RUINING OUR COUNTRY!!!!! If Big Business wasn't running this show...no one would be hiding in the shadows...and our borders would be closed!
    30 million illegal aliens...because they are here now we have to let them stay??? YOU would like us to believe that CRAP wouldn't you! IT CAN BE DONE YOU KNOW IT AND SO DO WE!
    TAKE ALL THAT MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THEM IN WELFARE,EDUCATION,MEDICAL...THE FUNDING OF RACIST ORGANIZATIONS...AND YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY...IF THAT IS YOUR EXCUSE.

Like I said I wouldn't waste a vote on a traitor like you! YOU, TED KENNEDY and ALL THE REST OF YOU TRAITORS NEED TO TAKE THAT BILL AND SHOVE IT!!!!!

Ronster, Great statement!!!! Me too!!!!

I think we'd better try to get JAK calmed down a little before he blows a gasket.

yea, but JAK has every reason to be angry, so do us all. If more Americans were as angry as he, then maybe our goverment would do what they are paid to do, and that is PROTECT this country.

I feel ya JAK. But dont give yourself a heart attack brother.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

JAK
    Sorry, I will try to keep quiet. I know I get out of control.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are NOT, I repeat NOT, required to keep quiet.

One of the reasons that we're all here is to vent in a safe place. It's either that or keep it all bottled up inside and go "postal"!!!!

Now, you much understand that a tiny, quiet little person such as myself would never, never "blow a gasket".

yea she is right JAK, do not keep quiet, share that anger with people that you know. Just do it in an intelligent manner.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

One last thing before I go play DOD Source.

America is the land and communites that we live in. America is the people that live in this country. America however, is NOT our goverment. They do so many things in our name and we let them get away with it. It is our job in this day to fight once again for our way of life. And I know I am preaching to the choir here, but education is key to saving our country. If anyone lives in North Florida and wants to get together to demonstrate please send me a private message so we can arrange a meeting. I am tired of talking, it is time for action. Our goverment is the enemy on this issue. And we need to make them understand and remember what this country is really about.

I love my country, I loathe my goverment.

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    I have listned to and understand the concerns of those who simply advocate sealing our borders and rounding up and deporting undocumented workers currently in residence here. But that's easier said then done.
    No sir, it is not much harder to do than it is to say. It is pretty much as easy as beginning a string of high-profile prosecutions of companies ranging from mom and pop operations to major corporations that hire illegal aliens and then getting the word out that more harsh and random prosecutions are on their way (in other words, the ol' "you may be next" gambit). Then pass laws that make it a crime for state and federal agencies to provide taxpayer funds to illegals AND to their anchor-baby spawn. Pro- I.A. jerks like McCain like to pretend that the only way to get rid of the illegals is to personally round up and deport each and every one. When you have a roach problem, do you try to catch every roach and dispose of each of them, or do you stop leaving crumbs around for them to feed on? Get rid of the illegal aliens' job prospects and make sure they can't get benefits and they will get their sorry arses back to their side of the border.
    and very good points here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster

America is the land and communites that we live in. America is the people that live in this country. America however, is NOT our goverment. They do so many things in our name and we let them get away with it. It is our job in this day to fight once again for our way of life. And I know I am preaching to the choir here, but education is key to saving our country. If anyone lives in North Florida and wants to get together to demonstrate please send me a private message so we can arrange a meeting. I am tired of talking, it is time for action. Our goverment is the enemy on this issue. And we need to make them understand and remember what this country is really about.

Don't get too frustrated, Ronster. Sometimes, I believe they want us to get frustrated and quit.

The win in NC today proved we can make a difference.

What is DOD source?

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronster

Don't get too frustrated, Ronster. Sometimes, I believe they want us to get frustrated and quit.

The win in NC today proved we can make a difference.

What is DOD source?
    Day of Defeat Source, it is an online game. WW2 weapons and style

CheyenneWoman, Ronster & Jak,

Now you KNOW that NONE of us EVER loses our temper at the utter betrayal by the traitors in Washington. Particularly you, CW!

Me? I read the letter, then immediately put on classical music and walked away from the computer for a little while.

After all, after moving my computer from Miami to Seattle area, I sure don't want to break it, typing too hard!

And I try very hard, NEVER to curse. So, thanks to Shakespeare, McCain's a "Purpose- Changer & Profane Fellow".
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast