Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sincerely, Senor McCain.
    This may sound like a dumb question, but did he really sign it as "Senor" McCain? I hope that is a typo.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    CheyenneWoman, Ronster & Jak,

Now you KNOW that NONE of us EVER loses our temper at the utter betrayal by the traitors in Washington. Particularly you, CW!

Meeeeeee Not me!!! Of course not me

Dear Mr. Pate

Thank you for contacting me regarding illegal immigration. I appreciate knowing your views and for the opportunity to explain my position.

You caught me. I'm an idiot.

(revised by yours truly. )
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

I have listned to and understand the concerns of those who simply advocate sealing our borders and rounding up and deporting undocumented workers currently in residence here. But that's easier said then done.
    But he sees no problem trying to convert millions of ungrateful Iraqis to democracy, costing us nearly a TRILLION dollars. If the goal of converting Iraq is to protect us from danger, why not cut out the middle man and apply those HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars to protecting our border and removing illegals from our country. I think alot more American lives would be saved that way. He says that 99% of illegals are just here for the jobs. Then why do illegal aliens make up over 33% of the crimnal felons in our jails and prisons?

He thinks we can't eliminate uneducated, illiterate tomato pickersand toilet scrubbers from our country, but believes we can root out and find the masses of hardcore, trained, suicidal insurgents and terrorists in Iraq and secure thier borders and then turn that raghead, dirt bowl of a country into a democracy. Now who is the one spouting an easier said than done policy?
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    He thinks we can't eliminate uneducated, illiterate tomato pickersand toilet scrubbers from our country, but believes we can root out and find the masses of hardcore, trained, suicidal insurgents and terrorists in Iraq and secure thier borders and then turn that raghead, dirt bowl of a country into a democracy. Now who is the one spouting an easier said than done policy?
    Oh, that's perfect, absolutely perfect.

It just says it like it is

Reptile09 - many kudos to you - You really nailed that one.

You know, I don't understand all the "exploitation" talk pertaining to illegals. Just exactly WHO is exploiting them? Could it be the American taxpayers who pay for their free health care, their children's educations, their housing, food, etc? Could it be all the business and government agencies who are printing everything in Spanish so the Mexicans don't have to bother learning English? Could it be the police who look the other way when they know they have an illegal in their midst? Could it be the sanctuary cities sprouting up all over the U.S. who provide a safe haven for people in this country illegally?

Hmm...the poor illegal immigrants in the U.S. So badly exploited...

And then there's the very sad story of the illegals "living in the shadows" Huh? WHAT SHADOWS? I have at least 50 of them living in my neighborhood...they've painted their mailboxes the colors of the Mexican Flag, they blare their Spanish music all night long, they openly speak Spanish in the stores I'm shopping in, and they have huge parties at my beaches and public parks. THEY'RE NOT HIDING IN ANY SHADOWS THAT I CAN SEE!!

Yes, those poor, poor illegals. So abused. My heart bleeds.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    You know, I don't understand all the "exploitation" talk pertaining to illegals. Just exactly WHO is exploiting them? Could it be the American taxpayers who pay for their free health care, their children's educations, their housing, food, etc? Could it be all the business and government agencies who are printing everything in Spanish so the Mexicans don't have to bother learning English? Could it be the police who look the other way when they know they have an illegal in their midst? Could it be the sanctuary cities sprouting up all over the U.S. who provide a safe haven for people in this country illegally?

Hmm...the poor illegal immigrants in the U.S. So badly exploited...

And then there's the very sad story of the illegals "living in the shadows" Huh? WHAT SHADOWS? I have at least 50 of them living in my neighborhood...they've painted their mailboxes the colors of the Mexican Flag, they blare their Spanish music all night long, they openly speak Spanish in the stores I'm shopping in, and they have huge parties at my beaches and public parks. THEY'RE NOT HIDING IN ANY SHADOWS THAT I CAN SEE!!

If you read the letter, you can see where he tries to inject PC labels instead of what the are really called. For instance, undocumented workers.
    Not Illegal Aliens.
    Yes, those poor, poor illegals. So abused. My heart bleeds.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

You know, I don't understand all the "exploitation" talk pertaining to illegals. Just exactly WHO is exploiting them?
    Ever notice that of all the arguments in them demanding their rights, that is the least used? They use race, their "contributions" of working hard, wanting a better life, blah, blah, blah. But they don't say very often "we are being exploited". Perhaps that's because they are the ones exploiting us, particularly by abusing our system.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Sincerely, Senor McCain.
    This may sound like a dumb question, but did he really sign it as "Senor" McCain? I hope that is a typo.
    no, he did not sign it that way, but it sure makes a point.

Hey Sippy, I used to live in SLC, I went Alta View Highschool way back in the day, I love that city. I beg my wife to move back there every day, but she has her family here in Jax. Sigh.

I miss Snowbird, I miss snow. LOL.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Senator McCain is a traitor to this country and our people, and it disgusts me that he's even in our government (I've let him know this numerous times - for some reason I never get a response). What scares the hell out of me is that he might run for President... *shudder*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast