Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

Senator reacts to ICE Raid

While I was sending out emails to my senators and representatives I found this on Colorado Senator Wayne Allard's website.

ALLARD REACTS TO ICE RAID AT GREELEY MEATPACKING PLANT

December 12th, 2006 - WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Sen. Wayne Allard (R-Colo.) reacted to a raid on a Greeley meat packing plant this morning by expressing his appreciation to immigration enforcement agents for addressing the illegal immigration crisis affecting communities across the nation.

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents executed search warrants to arrest illegal immigrants at the Swift plants in Nebraska, Texas, Utah, Iowa and Minnesota, in addition to Greeley, in an attempt to serve warrants for administrative immigration violations, and in some cases, existing criminal arrest warrants.

“I’m glad that ICE is enforcing our immigration laws in light of the illegal immigration crisis we face across the country,” said Allard. “I am grateful that ICE agents are appropriately targeting illegal aliens whose prior record of criminal behavior may present a risk to the citizens of Colorado.”

Allard has worked closely with Weld County District Attorney Ken Buck to address illegal immigration concerns and commended his work on this issue.

“It is my understanding that Ken Buck played a key role in the investigation that led to today’s raid at the Greeley facility,” said Allard. “Once again, District Attorney Buck has demonstrated his commitment to ensuring that individuals involved in criminal behavior will be pursued to the full extent of the law.

“We must continue to be diligent in addressing the illegal immigration crisis in Colorado and bring those engaged in criminal activity to justice,” Allard said.

Sen. Wayne Allard

Ask your Senator to join U.S. Sen. Wayne Allard.

Re: Sen. Wayne Allard

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Ask your Senator to join U.S. Sen. Wayne Allard.
    I'm going to email Ken Salazar and ask that he start hanging out with Allard more often

April
    duece212

I'm going to email Ken Salazar and ask that he start hanging out with Allard more often
    Good Idea.... Perhaps I should email him again...on the news tonight Salazar stated that immigration law needed to be enforced, however, undocumented workers need to have their immigraiton issues dealt with in a humane and fair manner. I am glad I stated in my email deportation was the only way to go, that is pretty humane considering some of the thoughts I have had on ways to deal with them.

JAK
    It is clear, IMO, that Salazar is Amnesty to the core.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    True, but he is going to be REPEATEDLY informed that deportation is the ONLY way to go.......Amnesty is not an option as far as I am concerned

Salazar is 100% amnesty but doesn't even have the spine to represent it, he was one of only two senators to not vote on S.2611

JAK
    I agree.

Most of the time...the only response I recieve from him is the usual form letter. Except when I sent him some articles and his response was:

Thank you for forwarding these articles. I don't pay any attention to such hate-filled screeds.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    What nerve!!!!!!! Calling factual information hate filled screeds!!! Well I guess he can just get used to it.... CUZ he is going to get more!!! By all means everyone be sure and email, fax and phone Salazar about immigration enforcement and deportation !!!

GET HIM TOMORROW

Congressman John Salazar's Offices
    Washington, DC
    1531 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515
    202-225-4761
    202-226-9669 (fax)

Grand Junction, Colorado
    225 North 5th Street, STE 702
    Grand Junction, CO 81501
    970-245-7107
    970- 245-2194 (fax)