Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    duece wrote:

Salazar is 100% amnesty but doesn't even have the spine to represent it, he was one of only two senators to not vote on S.2611
    ?????

Over half the Republican senators did not vote "yea" on S. 2611 and four Democrats didn't vote on it. Where did you get the idea that only two didn't vote on it? Are you talking about the entire senate or just those in Co.?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ?????

Over half the Republican senators did not vote "yea" on S. 2611 and four Democrats didn't vote on it. Where did you get the idea that only two didn't vote on it? Are you talking about the entire senate or just those in Co.?
    Nope, I mean did not vote at all...not yea or nay, as in "not voting":

http://www.workingimmigrants.com/2006/0 ... _62_y.html

MW
    duece wrote:

Nope, I mean did not vote at all...not yea or nay, as in "not voting":
    Oh, okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    I agree.

Most of the time...the only response I recieve from him is the usual form letter. Except when I sent him some articles and his response was:

Thank you for forwarding these articles. I don't pay any attention to such hate-filled screeds.

Sincerely,

Ken Salazar
    United States Senator
    JAK!

This a GREAT! You got his or his staff's attention with those, lol, hate-filled screeds.

Hmmmm, something's working
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW

Oh, okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    No worries, I can see where you might have misunderstood...one wouldn't assume that a senator would actually coward out of voting at all on such a hot bill

I know what my Congressman, Raul Grijalva would say...he would call this an injustice to the hard working families that will be broken up by this action. His number one goal as a member of the U.S. Congress is to further the cause of the illegal alien that he would call a "migrant" so that they could support their families and do the jobs that Americans won't do. Does this sound like what a member of the U.S. Congress should be saying? He has told me several times in the past that "family reunification" is a primary goal and he doesn't mean back in Mexico. Write to this awful member of Congress and tell him what you think about the manner in which he represents the American citizens of Arizona and this Country. He was recently named the #2 person in the "Hispanic Caucus." He doesn't realize however that this role means he's an advocate for Hispanic Americans and he's not supposed to be an advocate for foreign nationals.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

April Wrote:
    I am glad I stated in my email deportation was the only way to go, that is pretty humane considering some of the thoughts I have had on ways to deal with them.

April Your thoughts are always welcome, Let`s hear them
    ------------------------

You guys are right on Ken Salazar. He and Dianna Deggette need to be recalled. I do wonder what Salazr's brother John thinks I like him

Did not like Allards qualifiying the raid to criminal aliens only. Pleased he did take a stand.

Have attended a city council meeting in greely that Buck seems a good guy.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

April
    mkfarnam

April Your thoughts are always welcome, Let`s hear them

I would love to ,however, there are the guidelines for the forum that I must respect. Use your imagination, I am sure you on the right track.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    You guys are right on Ken Salazar. He and Dianna Deggette need to be recalled. I do wonder what Salazr's brother John thinks I like him

Did not like Allards qualifiying the raid to criminal aliens only. Pleased he did take a stand.

Have attended a city council meeting in greely that Buck seems a good guy.
    I was at the Greeley City Council meeting when Buck's push for a local ICE office was shot down.

I cannot believe that under the pressure of Sylvia Martinez and Latinos Unidos the Human Relations board not only caved, but also printed their report in Spanish as well as English and stapled the Spanish version as the first page. It was all I could to not start screaming in that meeting.

Its past experiences like the one above that make yesterday's ICE raid even sweeter.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast