I have only posted here a couple of times, however, let me tell you why to not vote for Senator Sam Brownback from Kansas.

I moved to Bolivia, South America, resigning a fantastic position here in the United States (NYC to be exact). I moved there to reunite myself with my wife and OUR daughter 2.5 years into our wait for my wife's Visa to be approved.

After being in South America for about a year, my father, who lives in Topeka, KS, where I was born and raised, finally sent a letter to Senator Brownback, who was on the Senate Committee for Immigration Affairs (not sure if that is the exact name), asking Senator Sam for his assistance.

Of course, he stated that "Sorry, he's not a constituent, so I can't help him or his wife."

It ended up taking 6.5 years for my wife to finally get her Visa.

Now, not only did Senator Sam Brownback support the Senate Bill last year to grant amnesty to the illegal immigrants, he CO-SPONSORED the bill.

The main reason that it took 6.5 years to get my wife's Visa was due to the prevalence of people using "purchased" paperworks to obtain Visa's illegally.

Don't vote for Sam Brownback for ANY reason unless you want to support a person who BLATANTLY gives more rights and privileges to illegal immigrants over those of a US Citizen.

My entire family was devastated by the Visa process, and my daughter, who is now 12, still has significant issues because of the YEARS that she was separated from either Mom, or Dad, or Both (she moved in with Grandma for a couple of years while we were waiting to see if I would actually be able to support a family in Bolivia, one of the poorest countries in the Western hemisphere).

Our son, who was born in Bolivia, did not start receiving treatment for his autism until he was nearly 5 years old, due to the delay in the immigration process.

My wife suffered a nervous breakdown during the process.

I came very close to my own nervous breakdown waiting on the bureaucrats to get their job done.

If Sam Brownback had sent a SINGLE LETTER, it would have saved us an estimated three years. So when you line up to vote, vote not just no, but HELL NO!! for Senator Sam Brownback.