Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Sessions Leads Panel To Discuss Bill’s Implications

Senator Sessions, you make this Alabamian PROUD! Got Get Em!!!!!

New Analysis of Senate Immigration Bill
    Senator Sessions Leads Panel To Discuss Bill’s Implications

WASHINGTON (June 2006) — Will the recently passed Senate bill actually decrease illegal immigration? How many illegal aliens can be expected to legalize? How much fraud in the amnesty program can we expect in light of past legalizations? What provisions in the 750-page bill have received little media coverage?

A panel of experts led by Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions and sponsored by the Center for Immigration Studies will discuss these and other issues this Thursday, June 15, at 8:30 a.m. in the Murrow Room of the National Press Club, 529 14th St. NW. The panel will include:

* Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), member, Senate Judiciary Committee, who will discuss the updated numerical impact analysis he released last week on the Senate bill and the CBO projection that the Senate bill will not decrease current levels of illegal immigration.

* Steven Camarota, Director of Research, Center for Immigration Studies, who will release a new report that examines the number of illegal aliens expected to receive amnesty, both legitimately and fraudulently. The report will be available on line Thursday morning at www.cis.org.

* Rosemary Jenks, Director of Government Relations, NumbersUSA, who will discuss little known provisions in the Senate bill that potentially have very large implications.

* Michael Maxwell, former Director of the Office of Security and Investigations at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Department of Homeland Security, who will discuss the ability of the immigration bureaucracy to handle the enormous increase in workload mandated in the Senate bill.

For more information, contact Dr. Camarota at (202)466-8185 or sac@cis.org

# # #

The Center for Immigration Studies is an independent research institute which examines the impact of immigration on the United States.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Go Jeff!!!!!!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He shoots down amnesty, I'm moving to Alabama !!! Don't worry, I'm legal )

What provisions in the 750-page bill have received little media coverage?
    Why is it every time I read an article about this waste of paper it gets larger and larger. Last time I read about it they said it was 500 pages long.

I can save everbody alot of time, in less than a page.

Close both borders. Period, end of story, no excuses. Wall, fence, thousands of men with guns. Does not really matter to me, just do it!

Any illegal alien found within our borders gets a free ticket on the next plane, train, bus, etc. out of here to their country of origin. Get the illegal criminals out of our jails and send them back to where they came from.

Anchor babies are no more. Just because you are born on this side of the border does not make you a citizen. If your parents are illegal, so are you.

Effective immediately stop all social services to illegal aliens. No WIC, no food stamps, no Medicaid, no free health care, no housing assistance, no loans, no schooling for illegal children, etc.

As to where funding for all of this will come from? Initially we will have to put out the money but as soon as the jails are emptied, the court dockets are lightened, social services is not handing out freebies, the schools are emptied, etc. there will be an overabundance of tax dollars to go around.

See how easy that is.

dlm1968

I like your plan!

Jeff Sessions was on Lou Dobbs tonight, what a well spoken representative of the cause he is. I think that the more he has looked into this bill, the less he likes it. He's a good advocate for our side.
    He's the Tom Tancredo of the Senate!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Senator Sessions is an intelligent man who is interested in the welfare of the American citizens......unlike Desigated Driver Ted, Mexican Mc Cain
    and Spectacle Specter. (I wanted to say sh*t*he@d Specter, but I did
    not want to give him a compliment--and it would be a compliment).
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Darlene - thank you.

My plan would really work and it does not take 750 pages. Why in the hell does everything have to be so complicated.

Senator Sessions has a lot of common sense, a down to earth guy, logical. Dam, he'd make a great president. I haven't heard him saying anything about being interested in the job. Maybe we need to start a "draft Sessions" movement! That would be a welcome change to the idiot we have in there now.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

dlm1968,
    Your plan would never work!
    It is just to simple and thorough for them dimwits in Washington to understand. they like those hundreds of pages that are not even bothered to be read before they put their yea's or nay's to, what kind of business is that can you tell me for christ sakes? To sign away America without even bothering to read the dam thing!
    dlm1968,why don't you run for congress or senate. we are in desperate need of people up there who knows how to wrote more simple bills that even they could understand!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast