Thread: Senator Specter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Specter

I just went to Senator Specter's website to check on his immigration bill. He has removed all mention of it. As a matter of fact, I couldn't find anything about illegal immigration on his website. Very interesting.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

it is because his name is spelled wrong. It's scepter-- he's actually a ghost.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My guess is that he has gotten so much flack that he decided to pull the reference.
    He is probably out looking for his backbone.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Dataman, good one! I hope a whole bunch of them are doing likewise and they will come out swinging before too long now. But I sort of doubt it.

In November when a bunch of them go looking for jobs, maybe they will get the message.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Specter will do what he always does, sneak his sorry excuse for treasonous legislation thru the back door in some appropriations bill. You can probably look for it on the ten thousandth page on the back that nobody even bothers to read before they sign on.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

dxd
    I called his DC office and called for Judiciary Committee Chairman Specter to resign as Chairman and allow the American people to have a chairman that will respect the rule of law.

I called my Senators plus all the members of the Judiciary Committee. I also sent emails to 5 newspapers opposing Specter's bill today.

From the feedback I got on Capitol Hill today, opponents to amnesty/guestworker were keeping the phones ringing. NumbersUSA members seem to have been a key component.

How many ALIPACers out there are making calls?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I called Senator McCain's office in Washington and I heard this, "The mailbox of Senator McCain is FULL" I guess people are really calling alot today, I know I have been!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I sent faxes via the NUMBERSUSA.COM website. Emails are good too, but they can sit in the mailbox, never being read. The Senator's staff has to deal with faxes overflowing onto the floor. If nothing else, it will demoralize the staffers of Senators that favor amnesty.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I called Senator McCain's office in Washington and I heard this, "The mailbox of Senator McCain is FULL" I guess people are really calling alot today, I know I have been!
    I got his answering machine several times yesterday. I called about 6 am and all through the day. I told him that Senator Specter's proposal was completely outrageous, and his own Kennedy-McCain bill was also an idiotic proposal. At least I'm being honest.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn