Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If Obama tries this, Americans will see this for what it is, despotism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hope Obama is ready for the violence that will take place after he gives all of these criminals amnesty. Might as well give amnesty to everyone in prison too Obama. Something like this is all it is going to take to cause a rebellion.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Bigtex, agree with your analysis. The only problem is, the Messiah will also bring the "crazies" out of the closet. Violence (which is never a good thing) will be the order of the day. I pray that this doesn't happen, but I think he will drive this country to a breaking point.

We all need to help to get this out to the media. I'm going to start sending it out today. I'm also going to send this to my Congress members and make phone calls. If Obama gets away with this, we have lost the fight. I realize Obama has been doing this little by little, but this article talks about a mass amnesty and we cannot let that happen.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like I keep saying, Jan Brewer needs to sue Obama for not protecting her state from a foreign invasion.

Man oh Man, I hope and prey this is not true!
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

this is going viral. RUSH just talked about this on the radio.
    and we know how many listeners he has

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    We all need to help to get this out to the media. I'm going to start sending it out today. I'm also going to send this to my Congress members and make phone calls. If Obama gets away with this, we have lost the fight. I realize Obama has been doing this little by little, but this article talks about a mass amnesty and we cannot let that happen.
    I just did the same thing.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

This is the alert that NumbersUSA just put out on this:

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONSIDERING EXECUTIVE-ORDER AMNESTY FOR MILLIONS BECAUSE CAN'T GET VOTES IN CONGRESS

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT THIS

This is a true red-alert danger. Read below for background, but please take action immediately.

TAKE ACTION: Send faxes to your 3 Members of Congress that warn them of the plot and urge them to speak out against it.

http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=12309

Your great success in keeping Congress from voting on a mass amnesty this year has stirred up a new threat.

Seeing that most Members of Congress are scared to death to vote for an amnesty in an election year, Administration officials are working on ways to do a de facto amnesty without involving Congress.

We at NumbersUSA have been hearing about this behind the scenes for a few weeks now but haven't had solid enough evidence to mount a national mobilization against. Now, the whispering has erupted with an open letter to the President from 8 U.S. Senators (see below my signature) spelling out the details known thus far.

In a nutshell, there is discussion going on within the Administration about stopping nearly all deportations, presumably until "comprehensive immigration reform" can be passed to give illegal aliens full work and residency rights permanently.

I am guessing that this is what religious leaders were hinting at the Brookings conference I attended last week. They indicated that they had been talking with Administration officials about a way to help illegal aliens without having to deal with Congress. They then said they had better not say any more about it.

Friends, U.S. Presidents have proven whether Republican or Democrat that they are capable of doing almost anything they please until they come up for re-election. Only an incredible outburst of outrage from the public can stop the Administration from doing a de facto amnesty all by itself.

Your faxing today is just the first part of the outburst that we are mobilizing.

We need all 535 Members of Congress to know about the De Facto Amnesty Plot -- and to know that you know. We want Democrats in Congress to begin to tell their Leaders and the White House that even the hint that this amnesty could happen will hurt their chances of winning in the fall. We want Republicans to start threatening to use the Plot as a campaign issue.

We want the White House to publicly promise that it will NOT unilaterally proclaim an amnesty. Short of that, we want to see the White House forced to deny over and over that such a plot is even underway.

Send the faxes now.

We will come back later with more actions to take.

THANKS,
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Capwiz has an action item as well....

Tell President Obama you are opposed to his stealth amnesty plan

Stymied by their inability so far to pass an amnesty bill in Congress, open-border groups are now pushing President Obama to implement a de facto amnesty through an executive order. It would include a temporary halt to nearly all deportations and authority to issue work permits to illegal aliens.
    The developments in the White House have reached the stage that Sen. Charles Grassley and seven other Senators felt compelled to write Obama and ask for a "commitment that the Administration has no plans to...change the current position of a large group of illegal aliens already in the United States, and ask that you respond to us about this matter as soon as possible."

The outrage of concerned Americans has thwarted efforts to pass an amnesty bill so far. Now we need you to act against this new threat.

http://capwiz.com/caps/issues/alert/?al ... 46&type=PR
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast