Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For Senators Pro DREAM

Please send this to your pro DREAM Senators:

Dear Senator,
    May I congratulate you on your phone system. A priority scale of 1- 27 for representation is brilliant. It is most clever to have the caller press the number that coincides with their placement on your priority scale. Americans press #27 . You are truly innovative. Were you appointed Senator on an H-1B visa?
    Sincerely,

Re: For Senators Pro DREAM

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston

Dear Senator,
    May I congratulate you on your phone system. A priority scale of 1- 27 for representation is brilliant. It is most clever to have the caller press the number that coincides with their placement on your priority scale. Americans press #27 . You are truly innovative. Were you appointed Senator on an H-1B visa?
    Sincerely,
    Until I glanced at your location, I could have sworn you lived in California. My Senator even told me she didn't care what I thought. Anybody else here remember my conversation with "Ben"?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in So Cal and got the same response from DF. She said we would have to agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I live in So Cal and got the same response from DF. She said we would have to agree to disagree.
    Last time the Dream act came up, Ben in Frankensteins Washington office actually point blank told me that illegals had as much right to voice an opinion as I did. When I told him that I was a citizen and could vote, he told me the illegals could too.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Last time the Dream act came up, Ben in Frankensteins Washington office actually point blank told me that illegals had as much right to voice an opinion as I did. When I told him that I was a citizen and could vote, he told me the illegals could too.
    illegals could too, my foot
    I would have loved to get that on tape
    what the hell
    illegals cant vote

I keep telling you people, with these amnesty supporting Democrats you have to call them bigots because amnesty discriminates based on origin. They don't care about anything else you say. They WANT illegals voting, that's what this is all about to them! The Democratic base supports illegals voting! They need someone to replace the gays and radical feminists who don't have children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: For Senators Pro DREAM

Quote Originally Posted by shelvapreston

Dear Senator,
    Sincerely,
    Until I glanced at your location, I could have sworn you lived in California. My Senator even told me she didn't care what I thought. Anybody else here remember my conversation with "Ben"?

At least the beast is being honest . Wonder why she has so much nerve ? As violent as this nation has become, it's a wonder somebody hasn't done something to them , but then the devil watches out for his own . Their day will come if not here in the afterlife . I hope i don't get put in hell for almost hating them for ruining my families future and the poor soldiers who they sent into the hell hole of Iraq then tied their hands behind their backs .

Anyone who isn't mad as hell ,isn't paying attention .

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    what the hell
    illegals cant vote
    He said something similar to a couple of other people here after I reported it. By the time someone with taping equipment called, Ben was no longer on the phones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    what the hell
    illegals cant vote
    He said something similar to a couple of other people here after I reported it. By the time someone with taping equipment called, Ben was no longer on the phones.

Go figure

Hes going to grow up and be somebody some day