Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senators up for reelection sellout of middle class Americans

I have just got through notifying the opponents of most Senators up for re-election who sold us out by voting for S2611 using a form letter with only the Senators names being different. There were a few Senators who are retiring and a few opponents whose contact information was not up to date. Below is the form letter I used. We need to make it clear to opponents that all voters need to be made aware of the traitors who sold the middle class out.
    Please let all voters know that Senator Edward Kennedy voted yea to Senate bill S2611, also known as the Senate Amnesty bill for illegal aliens in this country. The majority of American middle class citizens are well aware of the Senates action as a whole but may not be aware that their incumbent Senator is for this bill. It may help you in your effort to beat your opponent.

MW
    Please let all voters know that Senator Edward Kennedy voted yea to Senate bill S2611, also known as the Senate Amnesty bill for illegal aliens in this country.
    From what I understand, Sen. Kennedy was, for the most part, the big mover and shaker on the 1986 Illegal Immigration Reform Bill (amnesty).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You can See all the votes and who voted how, on my website www.congressandimmigration.com

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Please let all voters know that Senator Edward Kennedy voted yea to Senate bill S2611, also known as the Senate Amnesty bill for illegal aliens in this country.
    From what I understand, Sen. Kennedy was, for the most part, the big mover and shaker on the 1986 Illegal Immigration Reform Bill (amnesty).
    And also the 1965 bill, which started us on this slide into oblivion.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

My own senator (Mcconnell) voted for the shamnesty senate bill 2611 and I have informed him that I would be actively supporting his opponent in 2008 no matter who they are. I voted for Mcconnell three times and Bush twice.I have been a bad boy and for that I am sorry.

I just received a letter back from Sen. Smith of Oregon that states s2611 is still alive and being ratified with the house. Anyone have any news on this?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

I hear you ChromeDome. I called McConnell's office and told his secretary basically the same thing. I really don't think he'll take the threat seriously though - he's due to become one of the most influential men in Congress - what a travesty!!!
    I too have voted like you in the past.
    We need to go sit in the corner for awhile.

MW
    blueinkey wrote:

I too have voted like you in the past.
    We need to go sit in the corner for awhile.
    Sorry, that is not punishment enough! I too voted for Bush twice, which makes me a party to the worse situation this country has been involved in since the war between the North & South (Civil War). I believe each of us that voted for Bush twice should be forced to stand along the border wearing nothing but a canteen of water for 30 days. Oh, and desert rocks (for throwing) should be provided for self-protection purposes. Of course the rocks can't be used against Mexicans, because that would be a violation of their civil rights, but they may be used against snakes and other non-human threatening critters.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Guilty
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Congressman Lincoln Davis (TN) views on Immigration.

Immigration

Frustration over illegal immigration has become a staple in the news and throughout our local communities. Estimates indicate there are between ten to twelve million illegal aliens living in our country, with a huge influx of those illegal aliens residing right here in Tennessee. It is a complex issue that requires a comprehensive strategy. I hope Congress and the Administration take the appropriate steps to curb illegal immigration; it is long overdue. While some of our national leaders are calling for broad guestworker programs ultimately leading to amnesty, I must share my staunch opposition.

Over the last several years we have seen a massive surge of border crossings. One proposal I’m supporting calls for the construction of a fence along our southern border. If you want to be an American citizen you must do so in a way that conforms to existing American law. Those who come here legally and are interested in becoming citizens should be required to take steps to learn English.

I believe we all respect that America is revered as a "melting pot." Our acceptance and generosity of the world's people are much of what makes this nation great. The difference is that our ancestors followed the law. The ten to twelve million illegal immigrants here today have broken the laws of this country and to simply legalize them is not in our best interest. Illegal immigration is absorbing much of the available job market and driving down living wages for Tennessee and American families. Worse yet, illegal immigrants cost taxpayers nearly $70 billion a year in government outlays for health care, education, jobs, housing and other programs. For these reasons, I have taken a hard line on supporting stronger enforcement of our laws and increased protection of our borders. We must aid our law enforcement with the training and tools necessary to address the problem. We must remove the institutional incentives in place that attract illegal immigrants. I will continue to tackle this problem at every turn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast