Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senators who VOTE DOWN ENGLISH as Official Language

Please forward to as many people as you know. WE NEED THIS INFORMATION PASSED ON TO EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!!! SUPPORT THIS ENDEAVOR FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN - NOTE WHICH SENATORS ARE BETRAYING US.

33 Senators Voted Against English as America 's Official Language June 6, 2007
    On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 23:35:23 -0500, "Colonel Harry Riley USA ret" wrote:

Senators,

Your vote against an amendment to the Immigration Bill 1348, to make English America's official language is astounding. On D-Day no less when we honor those that sacrificed in order to secure the bedrock character and principles of America . I can only surmise your vote reflects a loyalty to illegal aliens.

I don't much care where you come from, what your religion is, whether you're black, white or some other color, male or female, democrat, republican or independent, but I do care when you're a United States Senator, representing citizens of America and vote against English as the official language of the United States

Your vote reflects betrayal, political surrender, violates your pledge of allegiance, dishonors historical principle, rejects patriotism, borders on traitorous action and, in my opinion, makes you unfit to serve as a United States Senator... impeachment, recall, or other appropriate action is warrented.

Worse, 4 of you voting against English as America 's official language are presidential candidates: Senator Biden, Senator Clinton, Senator Dodd, and Senator Obama.

Those 4 Senators vying to lead America but won't or don't have the courage to cast a vote in favor of English as America's official language when 91% of American citizens want English officially designated as our language.

This is the second time in the last several months this list of Senators have disgraced themselves as political hacks... unworthy as Senators and certainly unqualifed to serve as President of the United States.

If America is as angry as I am, you will realize a back-lash so stunning it will literally rock you out of your panties... and preferably, totally out of the United States Senate.

The entire immigration bill is a farce... your action only confirms this really isn't about America ; it's about self-serving politics... despicable at best.
    "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous
    The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
    Bayh (D-IN)
    Biden (D-DE) Wants to be President?
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Clinton (D-NY) Wants to be President?
    Dayton (D-MN)
    Dodd (D-CT) Wants to be President?
    Domenici (R-NM) Coward, protecting his Senate seat...
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feingold (D-WI) Not unusual for him
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Jeffords (I-VT)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Kerry (D-MA) Wanted to be President
    Kohl (D-WI)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Lieberman (D-CT) Disappointment here.....
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Obama (D-IL) Wants to be President?
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV) Senate Majority Leader
    Salazar (D-CO)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Stabenow (D-M)
    "Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged."
    ~ President Abraham Lincoln " Amen "

Please forward to as many people as you know. WE NEED THIS INFORMATION PASSED ON TO EVERY RED-BLOODED AMERICAN!!!!!!

April
    You can take action and contact them as well at:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=85375

MW
    It's definitely a Democrat thing. Can you even start to imagine the pain we're going to go through if a Democrat is elected President of the United States? We're going to be in serious trouble if they control the White House along with the U.S. Congress.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's time for the Tea Party... we are taking this good country back from morally corrupt politicians

Come on second tier Republicans ... the top tier aint making it happen
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

im good. not a single TX or KS senator.

notice most are illegal loving, anchor baby kissing democrats

yes i know i used to vote democrat... get over it.

Lautenber and Menendez are a joke!

Lautenberg is up for re-election. I think it's time to send the 84 year old Senator out of office!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    I could not agree with you more CCUSA. Both are totally and completely useless. Menedez the big La Raza man.

JRB
    Anger doesn't even come close to what Im feeling!!!! Is there any Lawyers in here that could help us to get organized against this act of Treason. I will spend the rest of the day calling these traitors and telling them what for. I CANT BELIEVE THIS

I'm only surprised that only one of my senators is listed (Mikulski). Cardin finally did something right, but they are both pro-amnesty traitors.

Idaho has already passed an "English the Official Language" law, so I knew they wouldn't be on there.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast