Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    It's definitely a Democrat thing. Can you even start to imagine the pain we're going to go through if a Democrat is elected President of the United States? We're going to be in serious trouble if they control the White House along with the U.S. Congress.
    It most certainly is a Democrat thing. And to think, not one of the party's Presidential candidates is in favor of English as the official language. What's worse is that, apparently, their opposition to it is so strong they'll not even equivocate in their usual manner. And if Hillary becomes President, she'll be peddling her "every baby a trust fund baby" idea. If we think we're overwhelmed with illegals now, think about what's going to happen when word spreads that every baby will be gifted $5000, courtesy of Uncle Sam. They'll be coming in from all corners of the globe.

Didn't even have to look to see if California was listed. I am so tired of Boxer and Feinstein. I have already forwarded this listing to approximately fifty people today. Makes me sick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12