This is Ambassador Carlos de Icaza González, the Mexican Ambassador to the USA

He needs to know that American citizens are not going to Mexico until his government hands over Armando Garcia and the 3,000 other wanted criminals that are living free in Mexico.

Below is a suggestion for the type of message you can send to the Ambassador. Feel free select and copy the message below.

Then click on the envelope icon at the top right of this page, and then paste the message into the body of your message.

Please also feel free to change the text to add any personal message you want to send, but please, please, please, keep it polite. We want our message to be taken seriously.
Click on the icon below
to send a message to Carlos!

or, if the link does not work
with your email program
select, copy and paste the
email address below into
your email program

mexembusa@sre.gob.mx

Tip: Position your
cursor at the
beginning of this
message and press
and hold down the
left button of your
mouse.
Then drag your
mouse slowly
all the way down
the text of the message.

When you get to the
bottom, take your
finger off the mouse
button without moving
the mouse.

Then, on your
keyboard, press and
hold down the
"CTRL" button,
and press "C."

Then, use your mouse
to click on the icon at the
top right of this page
to send a message
from your email program.

Position your cursor in the
area where you type the
test of your message and
press "CTRL" and "V" and
you will have pasted in
this message.

Dear Ambassador Carlos de Icaza González,
My name is

I am an American citizen.

I am shocked that your government refuses to extradite Armando Garcia, and 3000 other murderers and rapists who have committed crimes against American citizens.

I am also shocked that your government encourages illegal immigration by issuing a guide book explaining how to break the law in America.

Until Mexico ceases harboring violent criminals and encouraging illegal immigration, I am not going to Mexico for vacations, and I am not buying goods made in Mexico.

I am also telling my family and friends, and anyone else who will listen to do the same thing.

You can change this. You can tell President Fox what will happen to the Mexican economy unless he changes Mexican policy towards America.

Return the criminals, stop encouraging your citizens to break our laws, and I will be glad to return my custom to Mexico.

Sincerely yours,

no2mexico.com is funded and maintained by volunteer donation and is not associated with or supported by any government agency.

http://www.no2mexico.com/Send_A_Message ... ssador.htm