Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Send A Message To Bank Of America

I recieved a credit card offer today, from Bank Of America. The offer included a postage paid, return envelope, to send my response back to them. I put a note in the envelope, that basically said; make your offers to your illegal alien friends, I an American citizen, that will never do business with your company. I then mailed it back to them, on their postage.

I'm sure they're sending these offers to many thousands of people. If we all send them back, we send a strong message and cost them a lot of money, to boot. Now, go have some fun.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Send it back in their postage paid envelope!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is a great idea WavTek! In fact, I just recieved 2 offers the other day. I tore them up and threw them in the trash.

I think I'll take you up on that idea. I'm sure they will send them again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I plan on closing my account tomorrow 5/3/07, which should be fun, the branch manager is either a supporter or is sleeping with one - you can tell LOL I hear more mexican flying out of his mouth than i do english.

it's too bad we all can't use those BOA applications for toilet paper and send those in - it's pretty much what they are doing to us.

I noticed the jerks new motto is "A bank of opprotunity"

More like a bank of opprotun-ISTS!!

why is it that we can't call people liars in public anymore - that word seems to be worse than ANY racial, political,or religious slur. why is that?