Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEND A MESSAGE TO THE DEMOCRATIC SENATE

WASHINGTON, D.C.
    —Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada made the following statement this morning on the floor of the U.S. Senate:
    Mr. President, we all agree that our immigration system is badly broken. Twelve million undocumented immigrants live in constant fear. Employers face a quandary over who they can and cannot hire, while raids by immigration agents regularly disrupt and even shut down their businesses. Produce is dying on the vine because farmers can't hire enough workers to harvest their crop.
    Under the current system, there are no winners. Everyone loses.
    Next Tuesday, the Senate will have an opportunity to vote on whether to begin debate on the complex and critical challenge of immigration reform. The bill we debate and eventually pass will give us the chance to:
    ·Strengthen border security.
    ·Put in place an effective and efficient employer verification system.
    ·Design a new worker program to take pressure off the border.
    ·And give those 12 million undocumented immigrants the opportunity to come out of the shadows and into the light.

[color=darkblue]Illegal immigrants should live in fear. Law breakers live in fear. They are here illegally, working illegally with forged documents and they should not be rewarded with amnesty no matter what you want to call it.

The raids MUST continue with full force until business get the message and illegal aliens get the message that breakers of our immigrations laws are criminals, and criminals have to pay a price.

Our immigration laws MUST BE RESPECTED AND OBEYED. Business and illegal aliens have made a mockery of our immigration laws.

We do not need a NEW guest worker program, just enforce the one we have by sending them home after their visit. “Enforceâ€

What organization is this from? I was just over on the NumbersUSA.com website and I do not recognize it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    What organization is this from? I was just over on the NumbersUSA.com website and I do not recognize it.[/quote
    ]

http://reid.senate.gov/newsroom/record.cfm?id=274060