Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gosh--I wondered where I got that trait! I am the NIECE of a sailor and the daughter of an Army man so I guess that must be why my vocabulary is so BROAD!! In fact, I've been TOLD that I can OUTcuss any sailor anyone knows!!!

I just LOVE to give you a hard time.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

OH I love it too when you do!!

Keeps us all on our toes.

I see you have your little doggy "decorated" up for Christmas!!

Cute.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep--but I asked on another thread if anyone had a link to better sites for avatars because "Molly" just isn't large enough in this avatar! I want her to be BIGGER!!! But, thanks!

And, we CONSTANTLY keep EACH OTHER challenged, don't we? Sometimes, I find it hard to even keep up with MYSELF much less you too!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Cussing is In Me Blood!

My father was in the Navy and I suppose that is why his speech was profanity laced, vulgar, impolite, offensive......in other words, terrific!

As a young lad, I must have learned a thing or two from the old man. I swear in my dreams, for God's sake! I mix blue speech with humor in a torrent of such fury that religious statues in hearing range actually blush!

Co-workers tell me they love to hear me swear. It does break the ice......especially at funerals, weddings and other formal affairs.

I SWEAR this to be true!

John Lillpop

Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

By all MEANS--FUNERALS!!! Where better to "Break the ice"??!!!

herelegally--Hoorah Mate!

Hey, we should start a sub-group of ALIPAC...."Sons and Daughters of Sailors United".....we'll burn some "ear rubber", raise some "furry brows", turn some "stiff-necks", quiver them "pursed upper lips".....in other words...KICK SOME PC BUTT!!

Who's in?

And I need not a yes, but a "hell yes" on this one!

Anchors Aweigh My Boys, Anchor Aweigh!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

HELL YES.

IF I qualify. The language part will be NO PROBLEM. The sailor part would be indirect if that's alright!

Alright then!! Descendency need not be direct. Any link to a US Sailor will do!!

Well, that's good to know because I'm SURE I could teach you some words you've never heard!! AND, you sure wouldn't want to miss that, now would you??? I'm just priming myself right now so WATCH OUT!

Ooooh, I can't wait!! New Sailor Vocabulary could be very useful right about now...especially for the Tomatoe Toss coming up.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast