Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here in Dallas, TX, my Brazilian friend HATES to have to go to PARKLAND Hospital for regular and emergency treatment because she, a LEGAL resident, is often BYPASSED in FAVOR of ILLEGALS! She ESPECIALLY dreads the routine monthly trips to refill needed prescriptions, waits for which can sometimes take OVER A DAY or TWO! Last week, a good Massachusetts friend of ours with a SEVERE infection had to wait from THURSDAY morning to SATURDAY morning BEFORE a doctor was AVAILABLE!!!

Problem is that we don't have a anti-illegal candidate to vote for. McCain and Obama are both open border idiots. McCain says he'll close the borders, but I don't bet on that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And while they claim to be pennyless and refuse to pay medical bills, they're sending billions back to Mexico.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Problem is that we don't have a anti-illegal candidate to vote for. McCain and Obama are both open border idiots. McCain says he'll close the borders, but I don't bet on that.

Mccain, is trying at both ends of the cake.
    He says one thing for the American people, I will close borders BS.
    Bushie has been saying that for years and look where we are at now.
    I agree with all this, I have read the messages loud and clear, on my side, and to me, all talk no action, on the part of mcshame, and forget obamamyourmama.
    mccain will not close the borders he has made that loud and clear, pandering to the La Raza race, is a slap in the face to the AMERICAN people. Mcshame is a totally fraud, and a lier.
    He talks about what a "GREAT POW" he was, yeah right. he told them what he wanted to hear to get out of the mess he was in, just like he is doing now to the AMERICAN people, the lies that he has told, gets him deeper.Makes me sick.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hospital Emergency Wards are the canary in the coal mine, they are the first to suffer from illegal immigration when they start to show up..

very well stated!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Hospital Emergency Wards are the canary in the coal mine, they are the first to suffer from illegal immigration when they start to show up..

very well stated!
    Illegals are told to fake heart attacks to go to the head of the line.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

they also go to the emergency room, for a headache, and a hangover, and the heart attack, fake.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12