Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I may be wrong but I thought I heard him say that the AG bill that's going to come up soon will allow MORE amnesty than this nightmare did. We have a perpetual war going on here with these traitors, don't we. Never give up!
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    I may be wrong but I thought I heard him say that the AG bill that's going to come up soon will allow MORE amnesty than this nightmare did. We have a perpetual war going on here with these traitors, don't we. Never give up!
    ANQ
    Watch Glenn Beck and you'll get even more angry. That's if your blood pressure can take it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I may be wrong but I thought I heard him say that the AG bill that's going to come up soon will allow MORE amnesty than this nightmare did.

I think he did. I think he said that the Dream Act would have legalized 1 mil, but AgJobs will legalize 3 mil. Not 100% sure, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Watch Glenn Beck and you'll get even more angry. That's if your blood pressure can take it.
    Yeah, there was a lot of info in this ep. But I found that insipid ending painful. I'm glad Glenn's on, but he can be so naive sometimes.

Jeff: Not sure. We had some pivotal Democrats that broke from Reid and then we had the Whitehouse make its announcement about vetoing the bill.
    That's interesting......I wonder why.....Was the amnesty not generous enough for el presidente
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by fiona
    I'm glad Glenn's on, but he can be so naive sometimes.
    I agree.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Jeff: Not sure. We had some pivotal Democrats that broke from Reid and then we had the Whitehouse make its announcement about vetoing the bill.
    That's interesting......I wonder why.....Was the amnesty not generous enough for el presidente
    No she said there were too many problems that could create massive fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SERIOUSLY, I don't know what this country would do if Alabama had not sent us Senator Sessions.

He's so capable and as a mom I truly appreciate him for the sake of my children......and yours.

I wish Alabama would loan out Senator Sessions to California for even just six months. Maybe he could do a little housekeeping.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    I wish Alabama would loan out Senator Sessions to California for even just six months. Maybe he could do a little housekeeping.
    Amen to that Cakers. Did you watch Glenn Beck last night. They talked about Feinstein and Arnold. Oh man

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast