Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sessions/McCain introduce S1984

Watching America's Hero, Lou "The Man" Dobbs yesterday and noted a ray of hope. NO KIDDING!!

Looks like some new legislation is being introduced by Sessions/McCain/Graham/Kyl, and Cornyn ( ), that APPEARS to be REAL border security.

I say that with a grain of salt because I haven't reviewed the text of the document yet, but based on what I heard yesterday and read today, it looks like the amnesty crap is ALL stripped away from this attempt, and this is strictly about getting the fence built, enforcing the law at the employer level, getting more border patrol, etc.

Put it this way, LaRaza is shitting their pants right about now. This legislation would seriously damage their attempts to legitimize their racism and self-entitlement. HOW ABOUT THAT?!?! YEAH!!!

I also noted that The Talking Human Skull, Chertoff the Coward, is talking about REALLY enforcing the laws and tackling head-on the immigration issue at the Social Security/Employer level. It sure sounds like the crackdown is about to begin, FOR REAL this time. Time will tell, but let's face it, election time is JUST around the bend, and whether or not that plays a role here, personally I don't care WHAT the stimulus is to do the right thing, just as long as it begins, and in extreme earnest, by ALL in our government.

I noted a small news article here that gives a good summary of the introduction:

http://hr.cch.com/news/hrm/080807a.asp

A light at the end of the tunnel? Perhaps. It sounds on it's face like it is. Again, time will tell, but let's continue to encourage the Senate to do the right thing, let's review this bill, let's make sure those that ARE doing it right hear from us, loudly, and the same for those that aren't.

Peace and Patriotism for all,
    HF

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    OHHHH! Lets hope this is true!! That would be great!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I think McCain is supporting this to address further coming in the country illegally... Then, he wants to give amnesty to all those here, including the illegal that recently executed those college students in New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I think McCain is supporting this to address further coming in the country illegally... Then, he wants to give amnesty to all those here, including the illegal that recently executed those college students in New Jersey.
    I agree- I also think that he believes it will save his political career. Sorry buddy-not going to happen. That is why Kyl and Graham signed on too.

This bill is great and I hope it passes but we will fight and defeat any amnesty McCain or any other traitor tries to pass.

What scares me about this deal is the only true sponsor of border security, and other things in that bill is Senator Sessions. I really find it hard to believe that all the other names mentioned on this bill are really serious about enforcing the law. We know mclamebrain isn't serious.

If this makes it to the House, I have a hunch Peloser will kill this bill.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sessions/McCain/Graham/Kyl, and Cornyn

What a strange group. McCain and Graham and Kyl just trying to save their hides. Cornyn had that NAU legislation that he dumped real fast about a year ago when news of NAU broke. Yesterday, I posted a news item about how McCain will be the only Republican to participate in the Spanish/Univision debate. Sessions is the only one with a clean slate. In my eyes, it will only be a Sessions bill.

Hey Sippy,

Do you think that they are just trying to send us a bone again?

Then McCain, Kyl, and Graham can say that they at least voted for it.

I just don't trust them anymore.

Is Chertoff making the announcement today? Do we know if it will be live on some network? I'd love to watch that.

Then of course I'll come here to get everybodies take on it!

So needed....we have a situation in Waukegan that will roll your eyes. A woman called the police because her husband was shot in the driveway. They asked to come in, also asked to see her ID. Discovered she had fake SSN, etc... and she was arrested for fake ID's. Now she and her family are outraged that the police did this. The sense of entitlement is overwhelming...

crazy stuff....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although I welcome any and all belated attempts at enforcement, call me cynical but I believe this is just more window dressing for another amnesty attempt in the near future -- maybe even after the August recess. Just like when Bush stationed unarmed National Guard troops on the border before the most recent amnesty attempt.

He's grabbing headlines and trying to trick us into believing that THIS TIME, yes this time, he is REALLY going to get tough. Yeah right.

IF the Bush administration was really serious about securing the border and ending illegal immigration, he would cut off federal funds to sanctuary cities and expedite the building of the 854-mile double-layered fence as an emergency. I don't believe the Bushies plan on doing this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sessions/McCain introduce S1984

Quote Originally Posted by HarmFamily
    I also noted that The Talking Human Skull, Chertoff the Coward ....
    Just a step aside, do you know that "Chert" means "devil" in all slavic languages? The last part of his name "off" is simply a suffix common in eastern slavic languages.

I'm not kidding the proof is here. Please note that the Czech letter "Ä

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast