Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    Hey Sippy,

Do you think that they are just trying to send us a bone again?

Then McCain, Kyl, and Graham can say that they at least voted for it.

I just don't trust them anymore.
    That's what I think too, but I am curious as to why Sessions would even have the amnesty lovers tied to his name. That is what doesn't make sense to me.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Hey, I'm with all on the doubt train here. However, for those who were watching the last scamnesty debacle closely, Sessions was a PITBULL in there for what was RIGHT and had NO qualms about calling out McCain, etc, for what they were, and for calling that attempt at amnesty exactly what it was.

I agree, McCain, Cornyn, and Kyl are definitely in this to save face, but the REAL push here is that Sessions in on board, and if Sessions is on board, NO AMNESTY CRAP will be let on board. He just won't allow it, or he'll bail if it turns into amnesty. McCain/Cornyn being on the bill MAY help sell it to the other jerks who tried to burn us. I think Sessions has it together here, and being a bright fellow knows what he's doing by including these other sellouts on the bill.

This bill is an amazing turn of events IMHO. Be it because elections are forthcoming, or because there was some internal revelation for them, or because these jerks just want to show the American people that they're NOT bending over for LaRaza, it IS definitely progress, and the sort of bill I would LOVE to see make into law.

I found another site, a blog , but it explains better the bill in detail and summary:

http://schotlinepress.wordpress.com/200 ... ment-bill/

Another note from yesterday's Dobbs, don't recall who, may have been Sessions, but he noted clearly that, at the VERY least, when this comes up for vote, it will CLEARLY show who's REALLY for border security, who's REALLY listening to the American people, and what scumbags are voting based on lobbyist cash and NOT in the best interest of the American people.

There is very good reason for some doubt, but honestly, this is the best attempt at a REAL immigration crackdown I've seen. It's a good reason to have hope, and again, that Sessions is on the bill literally GUARANTEES that it won't be turned into Scamnesty a la La Raza style. He'll stay on it and ensure it stays on track. I intend to call him today and thank him for his hard work and to keep focused on those issues.

I don't care about McCain and Cornyn being on the bill. Clearly they're looking to do damage control by getting on this bill. Again, that Sessions is also on the bill is the insurance package. I don't think there's anyone out there who doesn't see McCain/Cornyn's participation for what it is, damage control. Sessions on the bill is what counts here. He'll keep it on the straight and narrow, and when it comes time to vote, we, the American People, will see who TRULY supports secure borders, who's TRULY working for and representing the will of the American People, and of course, who's NOT working in OUR best interest.

Should be a good ride, let's keep on the positive and give some support to Sessions, and hell, the rest of 'em on the bill, for FINALLY producing a potential piece of legislation that actually reflects the will of the People.

Peace,
    HF

Lugundum: ahah!! Interesting!! Thanks for that bit of insight!!

It's a good reason to have hope, and again, that Sessions is on the bill literally GUARANTEES that it won't be turned into Scamnesty a la La Raza style. He'll stay on it and ensure it stays on track.
    HF, I figured that's why Senator Sessions was on board, to kind of act as a "watchdog" to try and prevent any type of benefits or amnesty getting piggybacked. He was so awesome to watch in the 1639 debates.
    I know Sessions has always been a 'pitbull' (as you put it ) against amnesty, I just hope his name doesn't get discredited by having the amnesty lovers on board.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Has Sen. Sessions commented publicly on Sen. Specter's latest amnesty scheme? I would hope the good senator from Alabama is firmly against this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12