Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now he's exposing the sham of the cherry picked amendments by the Grand Compromisers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Indicates a take it or leave it attitude on the senate floor.

CBO believes the bill will not work. ....will provide safe haven for people in our country unlawfully.......will provide them a lawful idenity to travel freely and do their dastardly acts....CBO scored it over 20 billion in costs over next 10 years........going to have surge of immigration and legalization of illegal immigration of uneducated and they will draw more from the treasury than they will ever pay in.....cost to county will amount to 2.6 trillion over lifetime and retirement of these people......He's finished now.

Just wondering, are most of the senators there when he is sharing all this good information about this awful bill. Are the ears that need to hear this hearing this?!

The guy speaking right now about unions, Enzi, is not exactly holding my interest...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    For those of us who cannot access CSpan, can you please give updates?
    Thank you!
    I believe someone posted this yesterday, but just in case some missed it, if you can access a computer, you can watch or listen to C-Span on line here:

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_w ... V&Code=CS2

" Americans never quit. "* General Douglas MacArthur

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBee
    Quote Originally Posted by portaltotx
    For those of us who cannot access CSpan, can you please give updates?
    Thank you!
    I believe someone posted this yesterday, but just in case some missed it, if you can access a computer, you can watch or listen to C-Span on line here:

http://www.c-span.org/watch/cs_cspan2_w ... V&Code=CS2
    Thanks but I'm at work and we are not allowed and our computers do not have speakers.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12