Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Sex with the nanny Schwarzenegger won’t vote Trump over crude comments – his next-lev

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sex with the nanny Schwarzenegger won’t vote Trump over crude comments – his next-lev

Words vs Deeds. These sleazy politicians should remember that only he who has not sinned gets to cast the stone. Looks like Arnold failed the do not sin test.

Sex with the nanny Schwarzenegger won’t vote Trump over crude comments – his next-level-hypocrisy rant

October 9, 2016 |
    BPR staff writer

By Phillip Stucky, DCNF

Action movie star and former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger tweeted his disgust Saturday at Republican nominee Donald Trump’s comments during a 2005 interview about women.

“Like many Americans, I’ve been conflicted by this election — I still haven’t made up my mind about how exactly I will vote next month,” Schwarzenegger wrote following news of Trump’s comments. “I have been a proud Republican since I moved to American in 1968 and I heard Nixon’s words about getting the government off our backs, free trade, and defending our liberty with a strong military.”

“But as proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else — American,” Schwarzenegger concluded. “So I want to take a moment to remind my fellow Republicans that it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party — it is your duty.”

Arnold
    @Schwarzenegger

As proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else - American. My full statement:
    12:13 PM - 8 Oct 2016

The former Terminator made it clear that Trump’s statements were not “American,” calling on followers to “choose your country over your party” and decide not to vote for Trump.

Although the former Governor stated he would not be voting Republican in November, Schwarzenegger gave no indication that he would be back for other elections. Schwarzenegger made the news in 2011 when it came to light he had cheated on Maria Shriver with housekeeper Mildred Patricia Baena for decades throughout his marriage, which resulted in the two having a child out of wedlock.

Schwarzenegger also made headlines in 2003 when several women came forward to accuse then-Governor Schwarzenegger of sexual assault. Each woman accused Schwarzenegger of groping her inappropriately, and one unnamed woman asserted Schwarzenegger tried to take her bathing suit off in a hotel elevator.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/...sy-rant-398750
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-12-2016 at 07:03 PM.

He's one to talk....hilarious!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL!! People who live in glass houses should NEVER throw stones.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too, too much. Just imagine if he could have been eligible to run for President. What a load of ammo the opposition would have to use against him.

You really do have to laugh at some of these characters.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-12-2016 at 07:16 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)