Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Explain to me why this is a crime yet an illegal male having sex with a 13 year old is 'cultural' and allowed?

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They continually make the illegal aliens victims, but there is never a mention of the 25 American citizens killed each day BY illegal aliens.. This makes me so mad.
    yep, you hit the bell on the buzzer..!

..have you read the "CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGALS" thread..? We need a 'sick' emoticon for that one..
    www.alipac.us/ftopict-29111.html
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I have read most everything about the crimes committed by illegal aliens. I have written to Congress, called the White House, and written letters to the editors, contacted the MSM, but nobody wants to even acknowledge the problem, let alone talk about it. I guess they know it would be a blight on the illegal alien problem and give fuel to the arguement that illegal immigration is bringing this country to its knees. One of these days, Congress will have to admit its failure to protect the American people. As for the President, I give up on him. He has an agenda, and has the attitude, "So what if we have to sacrifice a few Americans to get the job done."
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    They continually make the illegal aliens victims, but there is never a mention of the 25 American citizens killed each day by illegal aliens. This makes me so mad.
    The illegal immigrants are victims. Victims that Mexico has to take care of and NOT us here!!!
    We have our own people to take care of. Who else will, our Commandant Bush?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Explain to me why this is a crime yet an illegal male having sex with a 13 year old is 'cultural' and allowed?
    Very good question........I'd like to hear an explanation myself.
    ------------------------

AE

1) Immigration is a feminist issue
    Ok, Feminista, take off that bra and start your bonfire!!! Geez, these nutty women will use anything and make it a feminist issue.

Perpetual victimhoom. The illegals are victims, the feminists are victims....and on...and on, when will it end?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12