Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It shouldn't even have to be on the ballot. It's against the law to harbor illegal aliens. That Mayor needs to be ousted.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    It shouldn't even have to be on the ballot. It's against the law to harbor illegal aliens. That Mayor needs to be ousted.
    There you go TB! The fact they would even put it on the ballet, suggests they feel it's proper to shield illegal invaders!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Go Home
    WOW! This is great news. I don't even live in San Francisco but I am going to offer my services to whomever is running for this great cause. I work in that city and have stopped going to many places because I don't want to support these illegals. I went to del taco once and the guy who waited on me had so many markings on his arms and hands I had to buy something just to hear how he talks, I did not even want to eat the food. I am just amazed about how no American citizens were working there! It was only Latino's. It's so sad I think.
    I really hope other cities drop this insaine idea! Sanctuary cities are such a joke! I feel like a fool for living in one!
    Not to be a forum nazi or anything, but what does being Latino have to do with not being an American? I understand that certain governments outside of the USA, and various groups (National Council of La Raza, etc..) in the USA, want to claim rights and what-not based on ethnic makeup for their own financial gain.. but being Latino has nothing to do with if a person is a US citizens or not.

I'm praying that there are more good people in San Francisco than the idiots we hear about on the news...We have to start throwing these traitor anti-American politicians out of office...Start with the traitors in San Francisco and Los Angeles.

GREAT NEWS!

If people VOTE NO to San Francisco being a sancturary city, the entire nation will follow! Yippie!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Wonder HOW many ILLEGALS will vote in THAT one?!

Sure we have laws already - but a ballot measure would serve as a nifty little political tool...as in...

"Come on Newsom - I dare you to touch this one defensively with a ten foot pole!"

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

IT WOULD REALLY BE NICE FOR IT TO GO ON THE BALLOT. NOT THAT OUR CITY LEADERS WOULD PAY ATTENTION EVEN IF EVERY LAST ONE OF US VOTED AGAINST HAVING A SANCTUARY CITY STATUS.

I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS AT THE LOCAL COFFEE SHOP. SOME PEOPLE FEEL THAT IT WOULD BE DANGEROUS TO COLLECT SIGNATURES FOR THIS.

USUALLY THE WAY SIGNATURES ARE COLLECTED IS PEOPLE PUT UP A TABLE IN THE STREET AND ASK PASSERSBY TO SIGN THE PETITION.

SO SEVERAL PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO DISTRIBUTE THIS PARTICULAR PETITION.

BESIDES THE DANGER TO THE SIGNATURE COLLECTORS.....THERE IS A DANGER IN CREATING THE LIST. SIGNERS HAVE TO PUT THEIR REAL NAME AND ADDRESS. IT IS THEN CHECKED AGAINST THE VOTER ROLLS. IF THE LIST GOT INTO THE WRONG HANDS (LIKE IF SOMEONE ROBBED THE COLLECTORS OF THE LIST)....WELL...YOU KNOW.

ANY IDEAS ON ALTERNATE METHODS TO COLLECT SIGNATURES?

AT THIS POINT IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THE COLLECTION OF SIGNATURES IS TAKING PLACE. AT LEAST I SAW NO ONE DOING IT. BUT THERE ARE QUITE A FEW INTERESTED IN DOING IT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12