Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE SHAME WALL and i can´t believe it........

THE SHAME WALL and i can´t believe it........

MEXICO and mexicans are not understanding the IDEA of been an ILLEGAL Immigrant.

They think is right to stay in the States illegally for the simple reason the americans are not going to do those kind a jobs mexicans have in there. LOL

So let me get this straight - I see the point about the wall, stoping the Illegal Immigration, right, but it seems Mexico thinks USA are making this Wall for a Racist cause. There is a big misunderstood in here and that it is the most big misunderstood i ever seen in my hole life. LOL

I did, however, enjoy the daily comedy I would get form mexican news which is why I felt inclined to post. Everybody in here are calling to the wall: THE SHAME WALL. I can not believe it yet.

I am not going to Judge Mexico and USA but i have a bad premonition about this problem i see both nations in War and it just scares me as hell.
    Mexico thinks one thing about the wall and USA is going to decide the right choice for their nation and that is all the matters.

I simply find it hard to believe that someone like Mexico call to the wall like they are calling it.

I had a bad experience in the border and let me say I learned some lesson and i am a smart ass to see in the future the consecuences of my actions so for this reason it is up to me to change the bad actions and choose the good ones, but it seems this problem about Illegal Inmigration is more stopable whit that Wall and the laws are the correct choice.
    Even if mexicans are wrong or right cause they are not going to understand never anyway the wall point. LOL

There are a theories about that wall in here i heard in the news:

1.- Wall.- For a Racist Cause.

2.- Deportation Immigration Law.- Mexico is more richer than other years cause illegal workers mexicans are sending dollars in to Mexico, and with the new imigration law this is going to stop that income money to mexico.

That´s all.

It is up to me to make people understand about illegal immigration wall pruporse.

But the problem it is in the news cause they are saying a bunch of useless information.

I am sorry if i did not expalin me well hope to understand at least a little. Thanks for the space Mr. ALIPAC give me here.

I think you explained it very well, BETO. We appreciate your input (information) because you can see it from a different point of view.

Nobody would have CHOSEN to be put in the position of HAVING to build a wall BUT neither the Mexican government NOR the AMERICAN government has been willing to stop this problem and it leaves us with no other option but to build the wall. Things COULD have been different if anyone had just SEEN the problem for the SERIOUS PROBLEM THAT IT has become. They have let it go on way too long so that the fence AND other measures are now the only things we can do to stop it.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Beto,

I had not noticed your posts before and looking at your profile I see that you are a Mexican attorney from Torreon, Coahuila. It is good to have your commentary here and I welcome your participation.

Torreon, Coahuila is northern Mexican and traditionally was the support town for Peñoles a silver mining company. Their mines have since modernized reducing the amount of labor used but the rail and highway system are the best for a city of its size. It also as a good international airport.

Cotton, wheat and alfalfa are also grown in the area which is called La Laguna. These crops are all water intensive and there are good prospects in the future for switching crops and farming methods to use it more efficiently. This would free up water for industry and future population growth.

Remittances to Mexico in the amount of US$ 20 billion a year are mostly going to things such as purchase of ready prepared food, ready made clothes and that is having a bad effect on self reliance. What the Mexican Americans, the Mexican legal immigrants to the United States and illegal aliens need to do now is target their remittances towards job creation in Mexico.

It takes resources to migrate illegaly and the current costs of passage several thousand per person could just as easily be spent on farm improvements or sewing machines.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deportation Immigration Law.- Mexico is more richer than other years cause illegal workers mexicans are sending dollars in to Mexico, and with the new imigration law this is going to stop that income money to mexico.
    I think this is what they (Mexican government) is really worried about. It is all about the money.

Yes BETO, it is A SHAME the US even has to consider building this wall. If the US had been enforcing the immigration laws all along, and if Mexico had been providing better jobs for it's citizens, this wall would not be needed.

But corruption on both sides of the border has led to this wall. Personally I don't call it the shame wall, but the LIBERTY WALL.

It will help Americans reclaim their liberty and freedom from corrupt politicians and corporations, and it may also encourage Mexicans to agitate for similar liberties in Mexico. Do you think this might happen in Mexico?

That's A Great Post Tim- takes the words right out of my mouth!

If Bush told Fox to shut up and mind his own country's business, and if Fox was any kind of viable Presidente, rather than a dictator, Mexican citizens wouldn't be coming to the US illegally.

If what said is true, that the Mexican border patrol harasses and robs north-bound immigrants from their south, then Fox is a dictator, he is no El Presidente. Not much more can be said for our own President..for the moment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not much more can be said for our own President..for the moment.
    IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE PRESIDUNCE!

THE VICE PRESIDUNCE!

CUT THEM NO SLACK
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

What they fail to remember, or don't want to remember, is that the US conquered / captured Mexico City in August 1847.

Then on February 2, 1848, The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo was signed by the Mexican Government.

Its provisions called for Mexico to cede 55% of its territory (present-day Arizona, California, New Mexico, and parts of Colorado, Nevada and Utah) in exchange for fifteen million dollars in compensation for war-related damage to Mexican property.

As I see it, the mexican indian 's are just pissed that their own government doesn't want them (or can't afford them), so their taking it out on us.. While I understand there are other factors to consider, the ones that make it north of the border are taking advantage of OUR (the US), established infra-structure so they can live better, while other's feel that they are trying to re-capture their for-father's land back that the Mexican Government were unable to protect back in the 1840's.
    [/b]
    The number of my posts shouldn't determine or reflect my interest on the board. I don't post just to increase my ranking.