Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shame on you Janet for supporting illegal invasion

If political parties are in anyway advocating illegal immigration they should be ousted. Janet Napolitani sets the precedence for corruption and Anarchy in this nation of laws. Who represents the border petrol ,who puts their lives on the line ,to protect our borders going about doing their duties? Not Janet..She sits in her comforts supporting all illegal activites .this italian woman will never represent the mainstream America mainly the middle class who have lost jobs to these MOD-EDIT who populate this country with illegal anchor babies and then make our hospitals, schools and welfare system virtually bankrupt and ruined financially. Where is this woman standing with these issues? She is the blueprint of Democratic- pro- illegals campaign to get into power and ruin this nation with illegals. All democrats are standing to ruin this nation. They are only serving their political interest to the detriment of national security. In fact the 1 st Amnesty was launched by a democrat, Reagan in 1986. Let us not forget that. MOD-EDIT.

American45, I think you need to chill. Remember not all illegal aliens are Latinos.

I'm not trying to be hard on you, but your post struck me as a little inflammatory. Forgive me if I'm wrong, and I certainly understand anyone's anger regarding illegal immigration, but I fail to see the point of Janet Napolitano's Italian background.

BTW, it's true that Reagan started out as a Democrat, but he was definitely a Republican when I knew him !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The original poster should take a look at http://www.ojjpac.org which was created by a Democrat...me.

Believe me, most grassroots Democrats don't like illegal immigration and want the laws enforced.

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Tom Tancredo is of Italian heritage and 100% American. I also fail to see what Janet's heritage has to do with this. And could you please define Caucasian for me, because there are many Latinos/as who are called guerros/as because of their light coloring. So exactly WHAT is a Caucasian? and a non-Caucasian? I thought Italians were Caucasian if they were lighter-skinned, so I would say Janet IS a Caucasian.

Thank You for clarifying,

Sylvia Alvarado
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quite right, Steve !! Many of us fighting illegal immigration are Democrats too, we're not all Republicans as some people might think !!

You, yourself are a prime example and a great American !!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And BTW, I really do consider myself to be an Independent, because I'm one of those who crosses over party lines.

She certainly has gone all ways on this issue. She was for tough immigration laws and now she isn't...must be a vote coming up. I also agree that your message is harsh. Be careful not to stereotype groups as her being Italian has nothing to do with her backing down.

BTW, I don't like either party. No hereos, no leaders just the same old bull. They're all friends and I'm sure when their together, they think of new ways to make money on us

Josh, you sure said it. Both parties leave far too much to be desired for the security and well-being of our country !!

While I am not proud of old Janet Nepalitano, who seems to get dragged from one side of the fence to the other depending on who's pulling the puppet strings today, I think Legal hit the nail on the head:
    I think you need to chill.
    Sometimes it isn't easy not to think that every single illegal alien in the USA today didn't come across our southern border. Especially when you live in one of the SW states where you can't seem to go anywhere or do anything to get away from them. It is certain that our governors seem to be marching to the same tune as our president when it comes to making any attempt to do anything about it.

I think Nepalitano is probably the worst of the lot when it comes to saying one thing and doing another. This last betrayal of her own constituents is like a hard slap in the face if you ask me!

Pretty Boy Perry flat does not care and doesn't make any attempt to act like he cares that I can see. All he's concerned about are those photo ops.

Richardson? I think he would actually like to do something but he knows he is poweless without help from the neighboring states.

Schwartzenegger? Yeah right! He is the biggest blowhard in politics today. I guess he though people in the real world would be intimidated by all words or else he didn't realize that he can't take the same action he can on the silver screen when he sought that job. I can't begin to tell you how comforting it is to know that he can never seek the presidency because of his foreign-born status.