Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shawn Hannity Is Behind America ALL THE WAY

I listened to Shawn Hannity today. He is right with us. I NEVER thought I would EVER see him stand up to Bush. He has surprised me during the last 48 hours and we could consider thanking him for his support. I have new respect for him after listening to him STAND BY US TODAY!

I guess he decided that he needed to make HIS OWN decision and he made a GOOD ONE.

Thank you, Mr. Hannity!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    That surprises me too. Going to try and watch the repeat of his show tonight. It's about time!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What did he say? I'm still angry about how he treated Dr. Paul, and talked up Rudy.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I couldn't believe my ears!

Sean is AGAINST amnesty. I hope he is talking it up on his radio show also.

Jak's
    That surprises me too. Going to try and watch the repeat of his show tonight. It's about time!
    It was on his radio show this afternoon, Jak. He's not beating around the BUSH as to how he feels about this unacceptable immigration bill.

BFR, yes he was still upset over that Paul - Giuliani incident.

Girlygirl, did you hear him also?

It was music to many ears today across America. Great job!

He called it completely UNACCEPTABLE.

And he is completely RIGHT.

I'm going a little OT here, but, also many (I know, not enough) Democratic US Reps, and a few Senators are coming out against it - some because it is too lenient (allows amnesty), and some, because it is too harsh.

Things are getting interesting...

JAK
    Thanks Legal, I am going to have to listen to the radio show. Hopefully I will remember to look for it.

I did watch him on the fox channel and I was surprised! These guys should have been giving this coverage a long time ago!! Hopefully these so called congressmen that are fighting so hard for amnesty will realize that the American people, as LOU Dobbs says "The American people have had a belly full!"
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I don't know as I still would support Hannity, he's always been a Republican lap dog. Heck, he caters to Giuliani like he was the second coming. Then he makes some comment about Hunter "we have questions about his stand on free trade". Jerk. Will he lob his softball questions to the traitor mayor or McLamebrain???
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    Apparently Hannity got clobbered by Newt Gingrich on Thursday when the bill came out. Hannity initially was tentatively supporting it, then had Newt on, who went ballistic and tore the agreement apart. So, Hannity had a little help in seeing the light.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast