Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Sheriff Joe Arpaio: No Call From Trump About Cabinet Post

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: No Call From Trump About Cabinet Post

Saturday, November 19, 2016 04:08 PM
    By: Todd Beamon

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Arizona said he has not heard from President-elect Donald Trump about a possible position in his Cabinet.

"I haven't got a call from him," he told The Phoenix New Times on Thursday. "I'm not gonna bother him.

"I could talk to him, but I'm not going to."

Arpaio, 84, who lost a bid for a seventh term as sheriff last week, has been a strong Trump supporter since the president-elect announced his candidacy in June 2015.

He lost to Democrat Paul Penzone after being found in contempt of court for his failure to comply with a judge's orders in a racial profiling case.

During Arpaio's campaign, Trump urged Grand Canyon State voters to support the sheriff.

"He is a good man," Trump said at a Phoenix rally in October. "He was one of the first endorsers of Donald Trump.

"They don't love tough people in this country anymore that know how to do their job and are fair people," Trump added. "He's tough, he's fair — and I hope he gets re-elected. He should.

"Go out and make sure he gets re-elected, everybody."

Regarding a possible call from the president-elect, Arpaio told the New Times that "it may come at any time" — adding that he knows "all these guys in the administration."

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/arpa.../19/id/759802/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I believe Sheriff Joe will hear from President Elect Trump soon. Sheriff Joe has been such a faithful warrior against crime, including illegal immigration and drug cartel activity.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I didn't realize he was 84 years old.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn