Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Shocking: Tom Tancredo & Team America PAC Support Amnesty!?!?!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shocking: Tom Tancredo & Team America PAC Support Amnesty!?!?!

Have not heard anything from Tancredo's Team America PAC in quite awhile. I thought they were defunct or inactive. Then I received this email this afternoon purportedly from retired Congressman Tom Tancredo who is asking for money and blaming Republicans for not passing Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty???

Fellow Patriot,
    While the Republican controlled Congress can't seem to get anything of substance passed, President Trump has fulfilled a key campaign promise by rescinding the illegal Obama “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” program.
    The President's statement echoed his commitment to the American people, "Only by the reliable enforcement of immigration law can we produce safe communities, a robust middle class, and economic fairness for all Americans."

Unfortunately, dysfunctional Republicans in the US Congress and Senate have no coherent plan to provide comprehensive immigration reform.

Read my latest article on Breitbart for the rest of the story:
    September Scorecard: Congress Talks, Trump Acts, DACA Gone

by TOM TANCREDO 5 Sept 2017
    All indications are that on Tuesday, President Trump will rescind the illegal “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” program launched in June of 2012 by Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano on orders from President Obama.

Congress has had over five years to render DACA constitutional through legislation and has not done so. A group of eight state attorneys general and one governor have promised to file a lawsuit to end the program if Trump does not act by September 5.

Not too surprisingly, Trump’s action is being criticized by the same Republican congressional leaders who failed to stand up to Obama’s unconstitutional usurpation of power in launching DACA by purely administrative means. They were content — even happy — to let Obama undertake the quasi-amnesty instead of passing a law to do it legally.

So, why are so many Republicans acting surprised and declaring opposition over the president’s decision to end an unconstitutional program? Congress could recreate the DACA program by statute tomorrow if that’s what the American people want. So, why not welcome the challenge and just do it?

Click here to read the rest of the article...

You can also find my weekly column posted on my Facebook page or my website: TeamAmericaPAC.com

For America,

Tom Tancredo
    P.S.Please consider a donation to Team America PAC to continue to fight for our country and to defend our borders.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    ????

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's tongue in cheek. It's a poke fun like Trump's at a Congress whining to keep DACA, that refuses to pass the very program they claim they want illegally through the Executive Branch, because they know they can't pass the bill, because they don't have the votes, because the American People don't want it, because Americans don't want any part of any amnesty by any name under any banner or any code word.

We are finished paying the enormous price and incurring the heart-breaking losses of illegal immigration, we don't care who you are, where you came from, why you came here, who brought you, how old you were, or what you've done, good, bad or otherwise since you arrived. We want you and everyone who brought you here and aided and abetted you .... the HELL OUT ON HERE ON THE FASTEST BUS, BOAT OR PLANE OUR MONEY CAB BUY.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Former Congressman urges Republicans to legalize DACA, but at a price

POSTED 10:25 PM, SEPTEMBER 5, 2017, BY KEAGAN HARSHA, UPDATED AT 10:28PM, SEPTEMBER 5, 2017

DENVER -- The fate of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program now lies in the hands of Congress, but one former U.S. congressman is skeptical lawmakers will pass any significant immigration reform.

Tom Tancredo served two terms in the House of Representatives and followed that up with a run for president in 2008.

He's now watching the drama in Washington unfold from afar.

"Love to be in Congress? God, that's so hard to say," he answered when asked if he wish could help decide the fate of DACA.

Tancredo and many others say the debate over DACA isn't necessarily about immigration, but instead the way it was enacted, not by law, but by executive action.

"We can discuss the immigration side of this and what's right and wrong, but the legal side is not open for debate," he said. "You have to be concerned about the way this was done because the precedent that was established was horrible.

"Most liberals would hate the idea of (President Donald) Trump doing a similar thing. I mean, they'd go nuts."

Tancredo said there is now a lot of pressure on Republicans and Democrats to pass immigration reform within the next six months.

"I think the president has told Congress, put up or shut up. I don't think they're going to do either," he said.

However, Tancredo believes this is a big opportunity for lawmakers, specifically Republicans.

He believes Republicans could and should legalize DACA, so long as they get something big in return.

"I don't care about the wall. Everyone says the wall. The wall is insignificant. I mean, I'm all for it, but it is not the real solution to the issue. The solution is E-verify," Tancredo said.

E-verify is the online program that verifies an employees' immigration status to make sure workers are legally employed.

He said this is an opportunity for both parties to get what they want.

"There's got to be something that happens to people negatively if they are here illegally," he said.

However, that compromise might require larger concessions than either party is willing to make.

http://kdvr.com/2017/09/05/former-co...ut-at-a-price/

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope and pray Trump is not listening to Tom Tancredo who is out front waving a surrender flag on DACA Amnesty for illegal aliens!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I hope and pray Trump is not listening to Tom Tancredo who is out front waving a surrender flag on DACA Amnesty for illegal aliens!
    I never expected anything like this from TANCREDO.
    NO AMNESTY

NO DEAL On DACA.

Our country was founded by people who did the right thing without expecting something in return. Our Revolutionary Fighters, our Civil War Soldiers, our soldiers in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf, Afghanistan, Iraq .... these are people who have defended our nation, who fought for our country with all they had. They didn't whine, they didn't complain, they just did what needed to be done.

Right now, we are all involved in a fight for our country, to take our country back, to regain control of our nation by securing our borders, controlling immigration, restoring our domestic tranquility, and protecting our jobs, educations and resources all for ourselves and our posterity.

Our duty now is to make phone calls, send faxes and emails to spread the word far and wide that Americans do not want and will not tolerate amnesty of any kind in any form by any name, ever. Americans are men and women who live together in peace and harmony in a civilized manner, because we are a nation that functions under the rule of law. We enjoy this and all the freedoms and privileges of being American citizens because of the horrible experiences and suffering expended by millions of Americans who risked everything and gave it all to protect these freedoms and our sovereign territory for us.

During every fight, no matter how well-planned, things went wrong and the plans fell apart. Did they whine? Did they complain? Did they attack the President or their Commanders? Did they sit down and have a pity party for themselves? No, they didn't. They found a different way, a new course, devised an alternative plan and marched, flew, sailed and fought on to get the job done.

I hope that we can do likewise.
    Last edited by Judy; 09-08-2017 at 09:08 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast