Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ah- missed that one- - but when I went to the site - I could not find the show listed that you were on-

I tried to play the audio clips, but couldnt get it to work, can someone post link to clips or somehow give everyone ability to listen?

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by Truism
    I tried to play the audio clips, but couldnt get it to work, can someone post link to clips or somehow give everyone ability to listen?
    What type of internet browser are you using? It may take a while to download and start playing the audio files if you're using IE. It appears the audio files load and play quicker if you use Firefox. I initially tried IE and it took about 5 minutes of downloading time with dsl before I heard any audio, but Firefox it was almost immediate.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I checked the show archives and they end with a show on Jan. 27th. I remember last time I missed a late show here where William spoke it took a few days for the show to appear in archive, then I listened. I cannot remember how many days for the archive. I'd really like to hear the rebuttals to Cardinal Baloney or whatever his name is.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

It might take them a bit. Im glad everyone liked the show.

My demeanor on the air is to let the OBLs have it with both barrels!

People need to get off their butts and take actions and NOW.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It might take them a bit. Im glad everyone liked the show.

My demeanor on the air is to let the OBLs have it with both barrels!

People need to get off their butts and take actions and NOW.

W
    \

This last sentence speaks for millions! If the majority of legal US citizens do not speak up and speak up soon, then we can all kiss our country goodbye! I'll do what I personally can and as one legal US citizen in what is an all out war on USA sovergneighty (sp?) that is caused by globalist elites who want to erase American's middle class and drive America's poor into further poverty - such as Dick Cheney and Bush & Co. - well, I'll just do what I can to stop all this nonesense because not only do I believe I have a future in the USA, but so do my two children as well as any future grandchildren!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

tms

Well I missed it I will try archives if you don't have to register or pay to listen to those! I am sure W did great as usual!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234