Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe just provide them ONE DOCUMENT IN SPANISH--a MAP BACK TO MEXICO.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Nahhh, don't waste the money. I don't think most of them know how to read a map anyway. Shoot, I know people born and raised in New York City who don't know how to read a map. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well--maybe one of those PICTURE BOOKS like Vicente gives them to get here! We could just get the book and REVERSE the directions. We could probably do that ourselves to save costs. OR, we just tell them to read it BACKWARDS!!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Now, there's a thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LET's STOP MAKING IT EASY FOR THEM!!!!

I was at DMV in New Jersey and a Hispanic was having someone else take the written test for her.

When she was confronted she tried to cause a scene.

Finally, a Supervisor of DMV was going to let it continue because " he (also hispanic) didn't want any trouble"

I spoke up and said " If She is allowed to have someone take the test for her I'm reporting it to the state" Than he took the test away from her.

Its scary what they can get away with. Most here have no insurance or are driving on the revoked list.

If you can't read English you have no business driving! But legal or not they will.

Good for you Cliffdid!! Welcome to ALIPAC.

It really is amazing how much can be accomplished when even one person has guts enough to speak up.

Nice going

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12