Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

CAN President Bush be impeached and tried for Treason? NO.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Should President Bush be impeached and tried for Treason?
    This is the wrong question.

"CAN President Bush be impeached and tried for Treason?"

And the answer is "no".

1. We don't have the votes.

2. Charges of treason cannot be commingled with totally different charges from the Moveon.org crowd to make up one combined charge that WOULD have the votes collectively. (But if you know how this could be done, state your case.)

Besides, I would not want to be one heartbeat away from Rep. Nancy Pelosi being President. That would be a fate worse than Madame President Hillary.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Your wrong... if the masses and I mean masses stood up and went after politicians.. Any and all politicians.. Republicans, Democrats, independents, liberals, conservatives.. go after these piece of sh_t we can do what needs done and that is clean house .. We can argue about our differences later

People are not mad enough "Yet" but this fool is not done yet either

My whole purpose in life is to get people mad enough to go after these corrupt politicians and put them in the unemployment line. He has conducted himself in a treasonous manor... He has lied to the American people... he is morally, ethically and politically corrupt to the core and needs to be standing in front of an American judge and jury for his offenses

And if he survives that he needs to be standing in front of an International court and Jury for crimes against humanity

Every day it is something new with this nut case… every day that goes by I pray this corrupt man is thrown out of office by the people that will no longer tolerate this piece of SH_T

And no… I am not a Liberal … I am a conservative Republican without a party… but that will change on the next election… watch how many of our political elite become homeless has bins or better yet… never was
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Youre right and I hope "we" get our act together and take our country
    back.

Unfortunately I think it will take a great disaster like another attack to
    get peoples attention.

Bush should be tried for treason....hes almost gone from office and not
    worth the trouble to impeach him...but trying him for treason would be worth
    every minute of it.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I think our government is so full of corruption now, that there really isn't anyone left to bring impeachment proceedings against Bush. Most all of the congress is as corrupt as Bush!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    Bush should be tried for treason....hes almost gone from office and not
    worth the trouble to impeach him...but trying him for treason would be worth
    every minute of it.
    I know, it would put a smile on my face every day that the impeachment proceedings went on. It would have to start in the HOUSE. The Senate is worthless, but may jump on board if the House gets things rolling. I really think that Tancredo would be for this, considering the things he has said about Bush. As far as the "move-on.org crowd," I'm pretty sure they would jump at ANY opportunity to get Bush out of office. Mutual interests -- politics makes strange bed-fellows. Even if the charges deal with his treason regarding the invasion.

Not only would this send a message, but our reps in the house could possibly make due on that message to Cheney, Pelosi, on down until every rat bastard is thrown out on their ass. You may say that it would stop the government from functioning, but the government does not function anyway. And when they do, they are thinking of new ways to screw over the middle-class.

I know this sounds like a long-shot. But considering our options, this is sounding more and more legit to me. They need to be GONE, or strong-armed into compliance. The entire government is rotten to the core (besides some of our allies in the House). So, how else can we solve the globalist jugggernaut that is the United States government?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If nothing else it might send a shock wave through the bastions of the
    capitol.....next?
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    If nothing else it might send a shock wave through the bastions of the
    capitol.....next?
    EXACTLY my point. They do not listen to us, maybe we can MAKE them....starting with our reps who do listen to us in the House to get things rolling.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    we need a day we can march... not in DC like a million man march...

We need a day we all march in our time zone in our own towns at 2:00 PM and have the world press on hand so every hour a new time zone hundreds of towns and it's citizens holds up empeachment / Treason signs

Common William... what do you think.... I think it would scare the hell out of the politicians
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets do it. Ill bet Phil Valentine in Nashville could help pull a march together.
    He rallied the troops to fight the state income tax 3-4 years in a row.
    It works for every other group and will work for us if we will just do it!

Im in a rural town that would not even grasp the conception of such a
    demonstration so going to a larger town would work for people like me.
    Id be glad to go to Nashville and drag friends and family.

Our necks are on the chopping block. We had better act.
    LAWS!

Where do we go from here?

I'm fed up with just talking about impeaching bush. Let's do it. Where do we go from here?
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast