Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should we activate our network to oppose the bail out?

I don't know how many of you listened in to my radio show today, but I'm very concerned about what Congress is being asked to do right now to sign off on these new and unprecedented powers for the Treasury to throw all of us and future generations deeper into debt.

Our focus is illegal immigration and we have a big job to do over the next 40 days with the elections that will strain our time and resources as it is.

However, I have very grave concerns about what the sellouts in Washington are about to do.

How do you folks feel about it? Should we try to take action? They plan to have Congress pass rubber stamp legislation to add Constitutional credence to the current actions of the Executive Branch which may be unconstitutional.

Your thoughts?

W

Copy of today's show at this link

http://tinyurl.com/4pdgpu
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES! I am sick of being under the rule of the NWO. We need to send all involved with this to China in a slow boat.

We need to have an outcry from every American and every group. My neighbors are finally talking about the pain of even cost of food.

They cannot believe all the bailouts.

Third Party President is our only hope, too.

We are under attack: undocumented workers and treason within our government (the bailouts) will destroy us.
    __________________________________________________ ______

Why doesn't Americans get paid back for all that we have invested in?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I think this bailout will collapse the dollar completely because of what has already been done as well the massive size of the bailout..

my question is who's going to back this debt?

or are just going to print some more funny monopoly money?

OH YES DEFINTELY!!!! I HAVE ALREADY SENT OUT SOME EMAILS ON THIS. THEY ARE USING TAXPAYER MONEY TO BAIL OUT PRIVATE CORPS. ARE WE GOING TO OWN THAT COMPANY? ARE WE GOING TO GET PART OF THEIR PROFITS? NO! WHEN THEY WERE MAKING MONEY....DID WE GET ANY OF THAT MONEY? NO!!! THEY KEEP HARPING ABOUT THE "FREE MARKET". LET THEM FACE THE FREE MARKET BOOGEY MAN. LET THEM GO DOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I think this bailout will collapse the dollar completely because of what has already been done as well the massive size of the bailout..

my question is who's going to back this debt?

or are just going to print some more funny monopoly money?
    I FEAR YOU ARE RIGHT AIRBORNE. BAILING THEM OUT ......FIRST WE CANT AFFORD IT....SECOND THEY ARE A PRIVATE COMPANY. TAXPAYER MONEY TO BAIL OUT A PRIVATE COMPANY? NO WAY!!!! ON TOP OF THAT IT IS A HUGE SUM OF MONEY.

This bailout needs the following and we should organizie to demand it:

1. NO BAILOUT FOR FOREIGN BANKS -- I don't care how much business they do in the US.

2. Limit on executive Pay.

3. NO bailout for homeowners who lacked credit and ID to get a loan to start with.

4. Tons of oversight.

5. Limit what securities the US will accept - and make the banks we are bailing out kick in some money too.

6. NO Democratic stimlus package will just add to definite.

7. A cap on the amount and limit Paulson's authority - NO BLANK CHECK FOR PAULSON.

WITHOUT ALL OF THIS AT A MINIMUM _- NO BAILOUT.

DURING 9/11 How much did we bail out the insurance companies?

Was it 80 or 17 billion, I cannot recall for the life of me?

Did the taxpayer get any returns for this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    DURING 9/11 How much did we bail out the insurance companies?

Was it 80 or 17 billion, I cannot recall for the life of me?

Did the taxpayer get any returns for this yet?
    THATS RIGHT VMONKEY. WHEN THE MONEY IS COMING IN, THEY DONT SHARE....BUT WHEN THE **IT HITS THE FAN, THEY WANT TO SHARE. THEN ONCE THEY ARE IN BUSINESS AGAIN (USING OUR MONEY)....DO THEY SHARE FUTURE PROFITS? NO THEY DONT. SO THEY WANT TO BENEFIT FROM THE GOOD TIMES, BUT WANT US TO ABSORB THE BAD TIMES...EVEN IF THE BAD TIMES ARE DUE TO THEIR INCOMPETENCE OR GREED, OR BOTH. PRETTY GOOD SYSTEM FOR THEM, BUT IT SUCKS FOR US.

Yes, I think it's important enough and it's appropriate for ALIPAC to pressure congress to vote against the bailouts. This will permanently change the dynamics of our country and not in a good way

I cannot voice a stance one way or the other, as the whole financial mess is such a tangle that it is difficult for a normal citizen to figure out. What I would love to see bailed out are American owned businesses employing Americans, without resorting to visas or outsourcing.
    That would mean Americans can pay their debts and no be forclosed on their mortgages.
    Unfortunately, so many of these and the multi-nationals corporations that are employers of Americans are tied up with the institutions of Wall Street and their employee pension plans for American workers are as well. A bank account a normal American has may be wiped out in an instant without federal guarantees (of course, supported by taxpayer dollars). The dollar is being continually diluted by the injection of newly printed cash, borrowing from our dear friends like China, etc., and our future generations are sunk with having to repay that debt.
    We are continually selling off infrastructure to foreigners, and continually looking the other way as our language and culture are being superceded by especially those from Central and Latin America and Mexico, radicals of which are demanding to reclaim part of this country as part of their heritage, which they lost a long time ago. May I say to them: Get over it!
    Unfortunately, not too many in the administration share my opinion, nor do I see any of the candidates having a clue of what is going on with the normal American people.
    Paulson is doing his best, but what we really have is the trickle-down economy that has been the platform of this administration. And if you smash the top, the ruin will trickle down.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast