Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Should we put our attention at SCHIP?

As you all know, the SCHIP will give healthcare to illegal aliens under the age of 25, since the bill states and a child is under the age of 25. Should we put our efforts into defeiting this bad program by calling the White House, now that the Dream Act is in a comma?

Hi LawEnforcer. I am already addressing this issue with Senators and Representatives. Nothing needs to slip by and fraud is a possibility without proof of citizenship. It is a possiblity either way, but they need to know we are checking every piece of legislation for possible illegal alien corruption and benefits.

Psalm 32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've been emailing them.

Sen. Vitter was on a while ago, saying "Reid" would not accept any Republican's ammendments to SCHIP. He also stated SCHIP would include illegals.

So this is another ram it through for the illegals as I see it!

I've been adding this onto all of my emails.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good idea butterbean.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Obviously, they will continue their deceitful tactics. No level of deception or corruption is beneath these pandering traitors. They are determined to give rights and benefits reserved for U.S. citizens to as many illegals as possible.

We are forced to scrutinize every proposed bill, because we simply cannot trust many of our representatives. We must fervently fight to stop all legislation designed to aid and abet or grant amnesty to illegal aliens. We can never become complacent again.

Bunning just slammed the program...on Cspan...he said it is another way to get our money away to people who are here illegallyand can you guess the states that get the most money???????????????
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

JRB
    Lawenforcer,
    Thanks for the heads up, with all these fights its real easy to get your focus pointed in one direction.

Back to Faxing