Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh yes!!! Oh, yes!!! Oh, yes!!! Great idea

I do believe you are absolutely correct that
    whoever did it is bragging right now in their peer groups about how brave they were to climb the signs and how they are heroes for striking a blow for the cause.
    Somebody will surely say something.

William,
    I think you know what I would do.
    Keep us informed on your progress.
    Stay safe and good luck.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree.....go for it. We have sat back and taken so much and they have had more than their fair share of "freedom of speech" and in turn have been rude, violent, abusive and now even more destructive to anyone or anything that opposes them. No one is holding them accountable for anything and if this is something that can start that ball rolling......then go for it.

Boy I wish there was one of those ,welcome to Sanctuary City......relax it's what you wanted, billboards in Chicago and around here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dot
    Yes, you should go and sniff out the goons.

I love the Biltmore. The gardens are spectacular!!

I think your idea for a William and JP Excellent Adventure sounds like I want to go too, but I am too far away.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think they have said exactly what they think about us. It's our turn and they disserve an answer. I would have left the vandalized billboard up for everyone to see. It is clearly a violation of free speech.

Brian, Where's Alice?

W.,

Be sure you place a condition on the reward. Don't pay the tipster, unless it "leads to the arrest and conviction of the vandals"...

Dixie

I think that billboard should go right back up, if it doesn't they have won!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I say go for it W!

I think that billboard should go right back up
    Cost is probably a factor but I tend to agree with you nitty. We can not allow intimidation. If they sense weakness they will do it every time.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I say yes William, these liberal idiots need to know that they cannot just deface someone else's property and get away with it. They also need to know that american citizens do have a voice and are entitled to free speech regardless of what their stupid ideas about illegal aliens rights are as they have none in this country. It will send a message that this will not be tolerated. And yes I do believe that the sign should just be put back up.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, by all means go get 'em!!

We have to stop their lawlessness now!! Make an example of them!! Show them our side will not be cowed by thuggery!

Putting the billboard back up after you find the culprits is a good idea too. How about something in the local newspaper about how this is how our opponents behave? What about some writeup on the ALIPAC homepage about it, explaining this is an example of how the pro-illegal crowd acts? Use their evil actions against them!

Fighting these evil people takes time and money as I'm sure we all know. I'm on the other side of the country so I can't be there physically to help, so I'm making a donation to ALIPAC today. I'm a working man with a family to support, but I will give what I can afford and I urge all of you to do the same. Put your money where your mouth is people!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast