Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Show me just one place" Excellent Rebuttal

I just googled "immigration reform" to see what the chattering classes were talking about lately. Of course, there are the usual newspaper editorials heralding that "now is the time for immigration reform."

The retorts and replies that the American people are posting are excellent but I thought this following remark, especially for the last line, was the best.

"Posted by Jack B. @ 7:41 PM Wed, Mar 24, 2010
    Illegal immigration is the direct result of a failed government. Its all about money and votes and nothing about saving the sovereignty of this nation. The gov't has allowed this nation to be silently invaded and stood by and did nothing.
    As for the comment about separation of families, its the illegals choice to separate themselves, not the US gov't. We need reform and put a stop to anchor babies.
    We also need reform to make ENGLISH the official language of this country before we are forced to print all material in 50 different languages.
    One other thing we need to do is reciprocate Mexico and make it illegal for illegals to work in this country (just like it is for illegals to work in Mexico).
    Show me just one part of any city or county where illegals are the majority that is a place that YOU would want to live.

Other good ones:
    Posted by Estoban @ 7:10 PM Wed, Mar 24, 2010

May 8, 2008, USA Today reports 300,000 children, some as young as 5 years old are doing farm jobs on Mexican farms in violation of their child labor laws. They are just doing jobs Mexican adults won't do. It's low paying. Looks like the adults want to make more money, so they steal across the border, undercut American workers and still make more money than back home. The greedy, criminal employer makes a lot more money.

Victims: 300,000 children south of the border; American workers that have lost $billions in reduced wages; 15 million Americans that have lost jobs, cars, homes; 10,000 Americans murdered and killed in DUIs; 100,000 Americans raped and molested; millions of Americans that have been robbed and assaulted, 100s of millions of Americans paying taxes for the new Welfare Queens and their 'dependents', welfare, education and medical costs of millions of felon illegal aliens from every country in the world. The 1986 amnesty from deportation was a total failure. Never again!

Posted by steve @ 7:06 AM Thu, Mar 25, 2010

Mexico has been imported north. Along with roosters that crow all hours of the day.5 or 6 families living in the house next to you all have cars. The garage is an apartment, and the laborer that rents it has a dog that he lets run loose around the neighborhood attacking 12 year old girls. Taco stands pop up in the front yard. Music blares all weekend long. If you are in an accident, they don't have insurance. The children you speak of don't speak English so your child suffers, because 60% of the class speak English as a Second language. They beat up your kid, Or, the gang shoots him to kill someone for a gang initiation. If your wife walks by they make lude remarks and gestures, so she lives in fear. They urinate in your front yard. Not so romantic when your neighborhood is invaded and they bring Mexico to you.
    If we don't enforce our nation's borders to protect our neighborhoods, why should anybody respect the law? These people don't respect our law.
    I have seen all these things
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good post! I especially like the last one about Mexico moving North. With all of the slums and ghettos that I have seen before the invasion, nothing will ever compete with a 3rd world barrio. Entire neighborhoods transformed in no time. Doesn't look at all like they want to be American.

There is a subdivision nearby that was built in 2004. Illegals started using sub-prime loans and quickly filled the neighborhood. This was a nice place with a community pool and everything. Now, the subdivision stands 63% vacant. What remains are illegal ice cream bikes and taco stands without permits, "for sale" signs all over, and broken into homes that have been stripped of all appliances and copper. Such a poster piece for the illegal invasion.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.