Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sick Immigrants May Be Forced Out of the U.S.

Did you guys see this news story? Why should I have to pay for people who are here illegally?

http://empowher.com/news/tucson/2008/05 ... ng-forced-

I HATE it when ANYONE is in THIS situation, but OUR citizens MUST come FIRST!

first I have heard of it.....oh well pretty soon non of us will have a hospital to go to as they will all be broke and shut down.....

Thank you congress for 22 years of doing NOTHING!! but whats new!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Isn't it interesting that illegal aliens are featured in this article? Fact of the matter is, that US citizens face the same thing every day, but there are no headlines to generate sympathy for them, are there? This is sheer manipulation by the media, IMO to generate even more sympathy for illegals.

My dad, under Medicare, was very ill and could not take care of himself. Furthermore, my mom, who was 5 feet tall and all of 90 pounds, could not take care of him either. It didn't matter. When he had "recovered" from his stroke and Medicare would no long pay the hospital bill, he was booted out. There were no nursing home spots for him, so mom had to take him home. He suffered and she suffered, but it never made the paper. Maybe if he'd been an illegal being shipped back to his country of origin, it would have made the paper? As it was, he was a citizen, and nobody cared.

This kind of crap from the media makes me want to scream.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Hospitals don't provide long term care to anyone and nursing homes/rehab centers are not obligated to take anyone who won't pay. Had this nightmare with my elderly mother, so no sympathy from me on this score.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Hospitals don't provide long term care to anyone and nursing homes/rehab centers are not obligated to take anyone who won't pay. Had this nightmare with my elderly mother, so no sympathy from me on this score.
    YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/002793.html

Florida Hospital Testimony Of Millions Of Dollars In Illegal Alien Ongoing Care [ Video]
    By Digger

With millions in this country not able to afford health insurance, illegal aliens are still receiving "free" health care at taxpayer's expense. In the cases noted below millions were spent on just two illegal aliens who required ongoing care. Ongoing care is not covered by any laws. Emergency care is, but these illegals have remained in this hospital for years. ICE doesn't care because they don't have a criminal record and one patient - who was eventually deported to Mexico - has now sued the hospital costing them a quarter of a million dollars in legal expenses to defend themselves after spending millions on keeping him in their hospital "for free" for years.

This is something that needs to end. When every person in this country is taken care of then we can worry about foreigners health care. Until then these illegal aliens should be immediately deported.

The government just says "too bad" to all of the Americans who were denied care by this hospital in the meantime because they couldn't afford it, all the while taking the tax money they pay each year funneling it into illegal alien health care or having the hospitals driven out of business.

(Video Below)
    ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION= Breeding the American out of existence.

Mr Bush himself: "It is far too soon to judge a man with eight months left in office." 2008-05-24