Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sigh... this one will make you absolutely sick !!

I called the Humane Society in S.C. 803.783.1267
    cruelty@humanesocietysc.org asking them if this case has been turned over to ICE. A guy named Josh told me many groups were working hard at the moment to determine the status of this monster; i.e., legal versus illegal.

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=42655

This story just tore me up:

Man Suspected of Burning Puppy to Death Now Behind Bars

(Columbia)- A man who Richland County deputies say threw a boxer puppy into a burning barbecue grill had his bond set Thursday morning.

Deputies arrested 28-year-old Adan Gonzalez Wednesday evening. His bond has been set at $10,000.

Deputies say Gonzalez admitted to picking up the dog at a neighborhood fish-fry at the Hacienda Mobile Home Park Sunday afternoon and tossing it into the fire.

Someone who was in the area at the time then removed the dog from the grill. The dog ran to a nearby home and was driven to an emergency animal hospital. It had burns on more than 60 percent of its body. The puppy died from those burns Monday.

Lt. Chris Cowan with the Richland County Sheriff's Office says Gonzalez has admitted to the crime, but won't say why he did it.

The State Attorney General's office is prosecuting this case. Prosecutors there say Gonzalez faces a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $5,000 fine.

Okay, you're right Dianne. Between the Amish school children and now this I'm over the edge. Completely.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our country has been invaded by barbarians.

I mean doesn't it seem like basic civilized behavior is becomming a thing of the past? We've had a couple of pretty disgusting animal abuse cases here and thank heavens these sick units are now in prison. What enjoyment can a person get from this? I mean it's not "luv da kitty mommy" and accidently hug too tight........these are adults. Animals don't even to it to other animals do they? Atleast not for sick enjoyment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Only the human animal...

I think what’s good for the goose is good for the gander so to speak. I think the punishment should fit the crime. Maybe we should subject this individual to the same treatment the dog received. Then take him to the same vet.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    These people have to be possesed by demons. I cannot explain in any other way how someone can intentionally hurt children or innocent animals like this.

How can someone go into a school with the intentins of "having" little girls and then killing them, as well as throwing little puppies into bbq grills?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is certainly a sign of a lesser civilized society. Their third world way of thinking is horrid.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

JAK
    Five years isn't long enough!

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I agree, you see my avatar, that’s mine and my wife’s other baby. When you say dog in my house he looks to see who you are talking about because he knows it’s not him. 25 years is not enough!
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast