Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He hasn't been sentenced to anything yet... they are saying he faces 5 years maximum.

I just hope he does get sentenced to five years, and in 2011 we can ship him to that city in Massachusetts that is a sanctuary city. They want him? They can have him..

He'll harm a human next..animal abusers always do.

The poor puppy..... I told my husband last night, it seems like we are turning back into the "old wild west"!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I told my husband last night, it seems like we are turning back into the "old wild west"!
    Sadly thus is not the case. In the "Old Wild West" the [Art's Grandma] who did this would have a speedy trail, and if convicted been introduced to Mr. Hemp Rope and his good buddy, Mr. Timber Gallows.

This is certainly a sign of a lesser civilized society.
    Its a sign of a damaged and undeveloped personality, unable to feel empathy for any other living creature. Such happens in our own society, like the creatures who did the same to a kitten a few years back.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

I have heard of several incidences were Mexicans have eaten dogs.

Right here in my community in CA, there are Mexicans that look for dogs on the loose so they can use them in dog fights.
    ------------------------

Just good people playing around I guess. I can not stand the thought of this. I love my little dog so much. I would not be responsible for what I did if I caught someone anyone, doing this to an animal!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

MW
    And to think, there are actually American citizens that feel our society would benefit from legalizing the 12-20 million illegal immigrants currently residing in our country. For those people that want to reduce our quality of life and moral standards to those of Mexico's, perhaps you should just move to Mexico and be done with it.

God, please forgive the greedy American employers that hire these folks for cheap labor, because they know not what the do.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    It really disturbs me that people look at animals a mere possesions or objects and then treat them as if their lives can be thrown away with no remorse.

In the book og Genesis, the Bible clearly states that God gave man dominion over the earth and all the living creatures. With that comes the immense responsibility to also take care of what God created and that does not include treating animals as mere objects.

It is even more sad when it is a domesticated pet that trusts humans completely, they do not have a fighting chance then.

I'm no PETA person, but I do believe we have a huge responsibility to not only take care of our domesticated animals and the wild, but to prosecute those, harshly, who would intentionally hurt them for their own sense of "entertainment".
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he goes to jail, I hope he runs into a few (big and strong) dog lovers there!

A monster who is capable of doing such thing to a dog, would be capable of killing human beings as well. And who knows if he already did?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12